NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi MrTools first let me say that you guys are awesome. I this is hands down the best Forex community. I was hoping to get you to make me an indicator for my new strategy I call Gator Bite. Lol. It when the Lips of the Alligator cross with 9EMA. If you could make it with Alerts, Arrows and MTF that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

a9322 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:51 am
I was hoping to get you to make me an indicator for my new strategy I call Gator Bite. Lol. It when the Lips of the Alligator cross with 9EMA.
aaahhh!!!!! 🙉🙉🙉
gator-bite.gif
Contribution Inspector & GIF Animator at your service👮

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Thu Oct 01, 2020 2:04 am
This indicator needs refreshing to get the up to date picture - is it faulty and if so can it be fixed?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Look like it was an attempt at a cci crossing zero arrows, pretty sure we have fixed versions like that here in the forum.

a9322 wrote:
Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:51 am
Hi MrTools first let me say that you guys are awesome. I this is hands down the best Forex community. I was hoping to get you to make me an indicator for my new strategy I call Gator Bite. Lol. It when the Lips of the Alligator cross with 9EMA. If you could make it with Alerts, Arrows and MTF that would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Would need more information about it.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 3037 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2185 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. 277 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”