Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Mladen
Good to see you again.I have attached a indicator based on volume no supply(ns) no demand(nd).
ND is an up bar with volume lower than the prior two bars
NS is an down bar with volume lower than the prior two bars
NSNDHistory indi only prints after break of signal candle.Please make it print when we get a siganl.Not to print it after break.
Also fix more bar count as it shows only some and option to change signal types(as it now shows signal on v shapes)

Saad wrote:Hello Mladen & Mrtools
Good to see you again.I have attached a indicator based on volume no supply(ns) no demand(nd).
ND is an up bar with volume lower than the prior two bars
NS is an down bar with volume lower than the prior two bars
NSNDHistory indi only prints after break of signal candle.Please make it print when we get a siganl.Not to print it after break.

If you use renko on mt5, all indicators you need MUST be inside the renko builder (look on the boards of the mt5 version at the bottom of that page). I use this paid one on mt4 for years, it is the only one with this feature to build a new bar just every x milliseconds. To me it's much faster than the free ones and mean renko charts are vertically smaller, so that you see more bars on the chart (new bars begin at the mean of the last brick), but mladen meant that milliseconds-feature would not help.