Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:41 am

Make sure when you download the name stays the same, also think I heard if you are using a firefox browser it somehow changes the name.
Thank you mrtools for your feedback. No, I haven't changed any file names. But as you mentioned Firefox I have downloaded those files using Chrome and indeed, the issues disappeared. Obviously the source of the problem is indeed Firefox. Good to know. Thanks again!

RplusT wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 10:37 am Can't use the indicator as it has got a "renamed" issue. Have seen this with some ohter inicators recently too. It also doesn't update.

RplusT wrote: Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:50 pm Thank you mrtools for your feedback. No, I haven't changed any file names. But as you mentioned Firefox I have downloaded those files using Chrome and indeed, the issues disappeared. Obviously the source of the problem is indeed Firefox. Good to know. Thanks again!
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Skyold wrote: Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:16 pm Hi mrtools and the other coders,
I have 2 very interesting VOLUME indicators here.
If you could merge both indis and create only one volume Indi from them, then we would have a SUPER VOLUME Indi
Is that possible?

Screenshot (13).png

bettervolume 1.6 alerts.mq4

Quantile based signed volume analysis 1.1.ex4

or we take the 2 indis:

Screenshot (14).png

Quantile based signed volume analysis 1.1.ex4

BetterVolumeTicks (mtf + alerts + text).ex4
Don't think it's possible.

Hi mrtools,

is it possible to add this 2 features to this multi tf gann indicator?

1. a "limiter" so it's histogram will show you the valid signal for the candles you limited it. for example, if gann cross/change trend and limited to 10 candles, only the 10 candles after the gann cross/change trend will be shown as valid signal in the histogram.

2. to have an option so if using it for high TF's while trading in a low TF, the signal it shows won't be the "current" but instead the "last completed" signal/candle for that TF, so for example, if trading in TF M5 and using the gann for TF H4, there will be 48 candles of M5 showing just the "current" signal in H4, and if there is a strong movement in H4 it could be constantly changing the signal showed in those 48 candles, so instead, with that option it will show the "last" signal completed and it won't change until the next H4 candle is completed and not in between even if the current price in H4 it's constantly crossing the gann.

the indicator it's from the forum, coded by mladen if I'm not wrong. I think those two features, especially the second one could be very helpful when using it for High TF.

Not sure if its clearly explained the second point, so if any doubts please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

L.

-L- wrote: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:39 am Hi mrtools,

is it possible to add this 2 features to this multi tf gann indicator?

1. a "limiter" so it's histogram will show you the valid signal for the candles you limited it. for example, if gann cross/change trend and limited to 10 candles, only the 10 candles after the gann cross/change trend will be shown as valid signal in the histogram.

2. to have an option so if using it for high TF's while trading in a low TF, the signal it shows won't be the "current" but instead the "last completed" signal/candle for that TF, so for example, if trading in TF M5 and using the gann for TF H4, there will be 48 candles of M5 showing just the "current" signal in H4, and if there is a strong movement in H4 it could be constantly changing the signal showed in those 48 candles, so instead, with that option it will show the "last" signal completed and it won't change until the next H4 candle is completed and not in between even if the current price in H4 it's constantly crossing the gann.

the indicator it's from the forum, coded by mladen if I'm not wrong. I think those two features, especially the second one could be very helpful when using it for High TF.

Not sure if its clearly explained the second point, so if any doubts please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

L.
Not sure on both, need to think about how to do it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
-L-