Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:13 am

This version arrows and alerts entering and exiting the zones.
Hello mrtools,
thanks for the amazing indicator. I've been testing the Indi for about 3 weeks and the results are very good.
I have one more request: Please add the option to draw an arrow when the lines intersect outside the OBOS zone
thank you
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good Day Mr Tools / Pacois,
Please could Alerts for Chart and Push notification, plus option for an arrow/ fractal (sized) to appear on Chart when the Signal Line crosses the Trendline, be added to this indicator.
If possible could a different sounding alert to the usual Default Alert.wav be applied.

I would appreciate your time and effort with this request.

Many thanks.

LaguerreFilter.mq4
Alerts and arrows added.
Laguerre Filter (alerts + arrows).ex4

Hi Mr Tools,
The indicator with Arrows is working fine, however the Alert is not sounding at all.
Please can you rectify the problem, for an early alert as soon as the bar closes inside the Laguerre Trendlnie and the Signal Line Crosses the Trendline.
Thank you.