Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

JAMIL wrote: Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:56 am hello Mrtools
Please could you be able to correct the arrow need to near the candle as i show in the white circle in the screenshot.
the arrow is actually placed below or up the line . and the arrow are too far from the candle which is not helpful in getting a decision also kindly add arrow alerts.
with king regards
Changed the arrows to be by the corresponding candle, please test, not able to verify now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫

Hello
I find this pictures of SR indicator on forexfactory and then i find code in tradingview. Is it possible to code it? or is it the same like "shved-supply-and-demand.ex4"
What iwant is some indicator which can show only nice turncoat level in MTF (uptine and downtime also) i think it can be very strong tool. Im not coder but i will try it find formula fot this, but back to tradingview indicator. Please can somebody code it? Thank you

https://www.tradingview.com/script/cNak ... e-Dynamic/
These users thanked the author xv4rsf for the post:
Tanzenkran

Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:45 am
Good Day Mr Tools,
Please could you add an arrow to appear on Chart when this Indicator changes colour for Up and Down Trend. (to work with the current alerts).

Thank you.

uni_cross_histo_nmc_alerts__shift.mq4
Uni cross is actually a cross between Tma centered and T3. Since the Tma centered recalculates, think arrows and the already added alerts would be useless.

Thank you for the advice Mr Tools. Much appreciated.