Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

So, you want Fast MA > Slow MA AND (provided that - first check that) Fast MA > Medium Ma.
Most of the time that would mean Medium MA > Slow MA - at least in your screenshots that is the case.
How steep would Fast Ma need to be in relation to Medium MA in order for Medium MA > Slow MA and at the same time Fast MA < Medium Ma?

talaate wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:39 am
if the up arrows are drawn when Fast MA>Medium MA>Slow MA
and
the dn arrows are drawn when Fast MA<Medium MA<Slow MA
I shall say YES

chris006 wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 2:14 am So, you want Fast MA > Slow MA AND (provided that - first check that) Fast MA > Medium Ma.
Most of the time that would mean Medium MA > Slow MA - at least in your screenshots that is the case.
How steep would Fast Ma need to be in relation to Medium MA in order for Medium MA > Slow MA and at the same time Fast MA < Medium Ma?

I really did not understand your reply. However, this is what I am looking for:
simply the condition of large black arrow (or black/blue vertical line) only when the moving averages become arranged in the order of Fma>Mma>Sma for up and the condition of large Red arrow (or red vertical line) only when the moving averages become arranged in the order of Fma<Mma<Sma for dn
The attached figure may explain that

talaate wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:17 am
I really did not understand your reply. However, this is what I am looking for:
simply the condition of large black arrow (or black/blue vertical line) only when the moving averages become arranged in the order of Fma>Mma>Sma for up and the condition of large Red arrow (or red vertical line) only when the moving averages become arranged in the order of Fma<Mma<Sma for dn
The attached figure may explain that
7.png
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
talaate, pipsquirrel

Greetings :) Any coders can work on this indicator add on with these extra functions ?

1. lines shown to be full horizontal lines rather than short horizontal lines in default
2. able to show the label of lines on chart as previous high/low/close of day/week/month just on top of the line
3. have toggle button on/off indicator on chart
4. alerts when price near these lines
5. ability to choose all previous high/low/close of day/week/month data inserting this indicator only once into the chart and customize the lines individually ( colors/border/extend full horizontal line or short horizontal lines )

Huge thanks in advance if any coders can add on these features :D

pacois wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:23 am
Try!!
Hi pacois
Unfortunately during testing the indicator Ema_x3.ex4, it shows the signal arrow just before the condition is achieved and if the candle is closed without achieving the condition the arrow(s) stay even without the achieving the condition. This phenomena can be repeated several times (like some kind of repainting or non cleaning the arrows). The attached figure explains what I meant. As shown in points 1, 2 and 3 the condition is achieved but finally the corresponding candles are closed without achieving the condition but arrows stay until point 4 which the candle is closed with achieving the condition.
if you may fix this, as it is appeared that you modified this indicator, so please fix it. If not or the indicator itself has repainting issue then it make us come back to the indicator of 3 ma cross (mtf + alerts).mq4 made by mladen/mrtools.
Waiting to mrtools to add this option to the indicator.
Thanks ___________________________________________________________________________
Ps
Also, I forgot to say during testing the indicator did not show the signal in some occasions despite it is achieved

cvdm7756 wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 11:04 pm Good Day Mr Tools,

I understand that you are very busy.

Please may I request that you find the time to modify the attached Indicator - add a select function where a different Timeframe, as required, could be chosen to reflect on the Current Timeframe Chart, I.E. the options being 'Current TimeFrame Period', which can be altered to show either W1,D1,H4,H1,M30, M15, M5 etc.

I thank you in anticipation, Many thanks.
!XPS v8 FILTER.mq4

Hi Mr Tools, apologies about the double post. I omitted to ask if you could please include an Alert after the Histo Bar closes on a different colour. Thank you.
Try this indicator looks like it's the same, except it's mtf with alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel