Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

maroka wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:11 pm

Hi Mrtools. I started testing this indicator on M15 tf, but set indicator to H4 and to alert on current (still opened) bar.
But when the alert/arrow comes in, it often repaints, giving false signal.

Is it possible to fix the repainting issues?

Thank you.
Based on the info I read from previous post in previous years, I've been made to understand that when using mtf, the arrows tends to re-calculate.
However, is there anyway to skip earlier signals, to reduce calculations and making it give a better signal?

Also tested this indicator "relative volatility index (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4", experienced the same recalculations.

Please if there's a price option I can choose to make this happen, please kindly direct me. I've been trying several setting combos, but not succeeded yet.

I'd appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.

maroka wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:29 am

Based on the info I read from previous post in previous years, I've been made to understand that when using mtf, the arrows tends to re-calculate.
However, is there anyway to skip earlier signals, to reduce calculations and making it give a better signal?

Also tested this indicator "relative volatility index (mtf + arrows + alerts + multisymbol).ex4", experienced the same recalculations.

Please if there's a price option I can choose to make this happen, please kindly direct me. I've been trying several setting combos, but not succeeded yet.

I'd appreciate your assistance.

Thanks.
On that indicator if it has arrows on first bar set that to false, then when mtf bar is complete then that arrow should show, don't have the code in front of me now, so not exactly sure how the arrows are configured.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
maroka

cvdm7756 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 4:10 pm Good Day Mr Tools,
Please could you modify the attached BBands Stop Alert Indicator.

If you could 1) Make it possible to select size of arrow, 2) Change the Alert sound to a ringing bell or something else different to the standard Alert sound, 3) Add PUSH and E-Mail notifications.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Kind regards

BBand Stop Alert.mq4
Maybe will help you

Good Day Mr Tools,
Please could you modify the attached BBands Stop Alert Indicator.

If you could 1) Make it possible to select size of arrow, 2) Change the Alert sound to a ringing bell or something else different to the standard Alert sound, 3) Add PUSH and E-Mail notifications.

Your assistance is appreciated.

Kind regards

PS the BB Stop Indicator posted by Notice did not meet my requirements.