Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello mr tools,

can you please fix this indicator? It shows different values of currency strength value on 'ShowOnlySymbolOnChart' in true and false. Can you please fix this so that they have same values in both mode? Also in false mode it shows strength for all past candles but in true mode it shows strength value for only last few candles.

Regards

S
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:59 pm Hello mr tools,

can you please fix this indicator? It shows different values of currency strength value on 'ShowOnlySymbolOnChart' in true and false. Can you please fix this so that they have same values in both mode? Also in false mode it shows strength for all past candles but in true mode it shows strength value for only last few candles.

Regards

S
Kindl pls download this version, work fine on True / False option
These users thanked the author DTRCT for the post:
macbeth

Dear Mr tools Mladin
Hi I'm looking for a horizontal indicator that shows you the number of pips from the current price, if you put a number for example 60pips TP from current price and 30pips SL from the current price it shows the horizontal line for these pips from the current price and if there is no such indicator i was wondering if it could be coded or built please.

mrtools wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 7:48 am

Added the basic mt4 averages.
Hi mrtools
Wonder if you have any version of HOLT with arrow on slope color change?
Or at least with buffers to identify the color so I can use it on my EA as confirmation.
I checked the attached version but I cant determinate the exact buffer value when color changes.
Thanks!!!
These users thanked the author daro84 for the post:
macbeth

mladen wrote: Mon May 15, 2017 7:12 pm

Candle timer that does not lag and that does not depend on ticks
Hi mladen,
Admiration for all the work you've been doing for years. People like you and the company team forex-station are counted on the fingers of one hand.
Can you redesign the indicator so that the clock is displayed in the lower left corner of the chart (in different places).
Thanks,
Greetings

daro84 wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 10:28 am

Hi mrtools
Wonder if you have any version of HOLT with arrow on slope color change?
Or at least with buffers to identify the color so I can use it on my EA as confirmation.
I checked the attached version but I cant determinate the exact buffer value when color changes.
Thanks!!!
If you want to use the slope buffer in an EA it's buffer# 7.

Hey there Admin, Coders and fellow traders,

Has anyone seen a heikin ashi fractal indicator for mt4 with custom candle numbers for the fractals as I prefer to build 3 candle fractals versus the standard 5? I like to trade with HA candles, but have yet to find a fractal indicator that lines up accurately with them.

Thanks for your help, all the best!