Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I have an idea, not sure if this is possible but worth a shot.

Is there a way to delay the chart update in mt4 by any given amount of seconds? Is it possible?

Let's say instead of every millisecond update we can change it to every 2 seconds.

I run a multi-monitor setup and would like to slow down peripheral higher time frame charts to preserve cpu.

Just a thought,
These users thanked the author ParallelNative for the post:
Chickenspicy

Gethsemane wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 7:36 pm Yeah but thats not the point, sorry if it was misunderstood,
i use it with a leading macd, and only on 15m tf (1m is bit too erratic.
entry if macd is going same direction as the break, if its a failed trendlinebreak, not lasting more then a candle, i already have a stoploss in at breakeven.
i passed mff 20k with this :)

but i wouldnt use it on a lower tf
We have fractal trend lines, but they don't draw a box, but has alerts on the breakout.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
太虚一毫, Gethsemane

andrei-1 wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 8:19 pm The strength of currencies is a comparison of the opposites of EUR/USD.

What is the opposite of indexes? Bonds? Yes, this is taught to small young investors (portfolio 60/40). Bonds ~ cash with a small bonus. :eh:
So it would be possible to make a strength like indicator for indices that would work on metatrader? Or maybe in other platform?