Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Subject: Adding the AlertsMobile Function to the Pin-Bar Indicator

Dear Programmers!
Please add to this Pin-Bar indicator alert signals to mobile (AlertsMobile, AlertsPush).
And in addition, it can be activated already introduced functions for separating BullOn-BearOn signals. (conditions are indicated at the bottom of the code).

Thank you in advance!

Dear mr tool
Ask if you can help perfect this gem! ! !

Add four different colors and width to the lines on the four parts of the candle.
high price,
close price,
open price,
low price,

Hope to show 4 important prices like Bigger TF OHLC dvl BTE

Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Hi all :),

I have this particular indicator which is for MT4 and shows [b]ONLY[/b] the TOTAL pips for all running trades but I am looking for an MT5 version. I've searched the web and came up empty.

Any help will be appreciated ;)

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. I have both the MT4 and MT5 version of the Show-pips indicator. So that is NOT the one I'm looking for :D
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:10 am Hi all :),

I have this particular indicator which is for MT4 and shows [b]ONLY[/b] the TOTAL pips for all running trades but I am looking for an MT5 version. I've searched the web and came up empty.

Any help will be appreciated ;)

Pips.ex4

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

P.S. I have both the MT4 and MT5 version of the Show-pips indicator. So that is NOT the one I'm looking for :D
hope this is what you want ;)
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 2:33 am hope this is what you want ;)
Haha, I think my request was somehow lost in translation :Rofl:

In my post above I stated that I actually ALREADY have the indicator you attached above ;)

Thanks for replying.

I'm looking for the MT5 version of pips.ex4 (which shows ONLY the cumulative total pips of ALL running trades)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

whiplashtm wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:06 am Hi,

I was wondering if it would be possible to change the KDJ indicator to use double smoothed Stochastic instead of regular Stochastic. Almost a combination of DSS Bressert and KDJ. And might it possible to add the 40+ different averages for smoothing options? (Code of the attached indicators might need an update)

Regards
whiplashtm
Posted a version here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah