Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chickensword wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 5:41 pm May MrTools create a non repaint version even if it means lag!
Much appreciation! , i think with long distance and confirmation of arrow it is worthy arrow for getting a little late into a trend

Rsioma cross Ma maybe for a confirmation
Or Vq cross Ma cross for a confirmation

Preferably VQ
Thanks!! :)
It's all pretty much calculated using zigzag.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:20 am Not really sure I understood what you were asking, that was why I said I don't know.
okay, if its not clear, its my fault and i am ready to explain but don't leave after this details
i attached zz indicator similar to my positions but not my conditions followed . may be it will helps for update.
i marked in sceen where i need X and other leges , you can see zz indicator X and other points positions, where we need to update.

in snap , i mark "X" , A, B, C,D positions
X mark is anchor where the the trend Blue colour line change to red line leg and A position confirmed. B,C & D are new trend red line legs.
ABCD are fractal 5 period confirmed points.
slope line ray start drawn from A - to C ; if D point breaks price B position or price lower than B.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:42 am okay, if its not clear, its my fault and i am ready to explain but don't leave after this details
i attached zz indicator similar to my positions but not my conditions followed . may be it will helps for update.
i marked in sceen where i need X and other leges , you can see zz indicator X and other points positions, where we need to update.

in snap , i mark "X" , A, B, C,D positions
X mark is anchor where the the trend Blue colour line change to red line leg and A position confirmed. B,C & D are new trend red line legs.
ABCD are fractal 5 period confirmed points.
slope line ray start drawn from A - to C ; if D point breaks price B position or price lower than B.
Sorry, I have no idea how to do that.