Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:00 am Could someone please tell me what to change in the code to allow me to have 2 indicators with differing settings to work effectively?
At the moment the 'trendlines' change as soon as the second indicator is added - see attachments.
I've looked several times to find a part that can be changed but without success.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER

introduce an external string variable (user input)
add this value to the indicator name {or to / and to} , the name of all created objects, at the start or at the end
also add it at the same place to all ObjectDelete
for example : "Rem" is used as an object name also "Rem1","Rem2" etc
will become "Rem"+"user_input","Rem1"+"user_input","Rem2"+"user_input",etc.
and then change this user input for each instance of the indicator.

mr. tools
this below stratgey is a good method to ope trade for reversal or pull back at SUPPLY DEMAND ZONE
i last week was testing and find a good result.
strategy/rules

1. when the ZONE is developed at the long wick bar and next bar has wick .
2. Both bars should need wick and a pair (pair = BEARISH AND BULLISH)
3. Plot a horizontal line where the lowest wick of par bars extends till the current bar or more
4. if the price comes and hits at this level, a strong rejection will happened and reversal
5. if you can make an alert or arrow at the price level will be breat
6. another simple way , when the TMA pass through he zone and price touch the line where the horizontal level

see snap & trend how depth gets. :)
can you develop this idea!!!
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Xronos__ wrote: Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:06 am introduce an external string variable (user input)
add this value to the indicator name {or to / and to} , the name of all created objects, at the start or at the end
also add it at the same place to all ObjectDelete
for example : "Rem" is used as an object name also "Rem1","Rem2" etc
will become "Rem"+"user_input","Rem1"+"user_input","Rem2"+"user_input",etc.
and then change this user input for each instance of the indicator.
I should have mentioned I am not a coder, but I did try - but after well over 4 hours of 'trial and error', I am no further forward.
Is it possible to adapt/amend the file and post?
Thanks
TEAMTRADER