Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Xronos__ wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:43 am Volumes is the indicator of the number of price changes within each period of a selected timeframe
ref: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal ... rs/volumes
also tick counters per bar are not volume,
real volume data is never exposed to public in forex, you are forced to trade only the price action and assuming the rest
for ex: pay attention on hi ranges, low ranges and volatility - take any volatility ind go to 1 min chart and watch it carefully in each market session, and you will understand the "volume" behind the movement of each candle.
also an indicator that shows red the hi wick and green the low wick of a candle will give you the same essense of "info"

regards
red hi wick and green low wick , is this representing trapped people? and do you know of such indicators?
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Mrforex wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:03 pm i got this version from a buddy online, just few minutes ago, i guess he is a member if this house too, this version was written non repainting but the version is not showing arrow on the chart like the previous ones you attached. i will love if you can check on the 2 to see the best correction thanks
These users thanked the author pin12 for the post:
Chickenspicy

Dear Kvak and Mrtools,

Would it be possible to update the Supertrend Histogram indicator below with your latest eAverages collection? I do not have the source code for this indicator and the latest update was done by you mrtools :)

Warmest regards,
BeatlkemaniaSA

Indicator:
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
Woodyz
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Alphonse91 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:43 am Good day Mr. Tools and Mr. Kvak.
Would you please upgrade the Waddah Attar Indy by adding the whole new averages. Could you also add smoothing feature or/and filter option to the signal MA please. Thank you very much Mr. Tools & Mr. Kvak.

Have a beautiful weekend.
Hello Mr. Kvak & Mr. Tools, would you kindly take a look at my request at the Waddah Attar thread to also add the new averages.
Thank you very much, have a good day Mr. Kvak & Mr. Tools.

chickensword wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 3:06 am red hi wick and green low wick , is this representing trapped people? and do you know of such indicators?
just compare the 2 images and for a moment completely forget price ,
candles are volume not price........
read the chart candle by candle and add the price at last
........no comments .............this is how candles should be by default
...i'm not aware of such a tool for mt4

regards
Attachments
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, toddanderson