HappyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

moey_dw wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:16 pm Man there is nothing special about that RSI have u not seen the RSI indicators in this thread? You really should investigate other indicators we have here man because this request is already equipped on MANY of the RSI that forexstation coders have posted in past.......... please do not be lazy & look through & try different codes first!!! Everything on this website is free.......... u just need to try what is offered here out.........
Hi there,
I agree with you, people should not be lazy and try try to check and look through & try different codes first!!! Everything on this website is free.......... u just need to try what is offered here out,
why do you assume I haven't done that???? I am sorry if the indicator that I asked to be fix it's not something special and useless to you but it's an indicator that I am going to use because it's easy to see if the RSI in the zone or not, without checking the line in the regular RSI and it did not take to much space in the chart window, I checked in Forex Station in the attachment indicator in the RSI section and I use search and jump from post to post checking everything unless my eyes is really bad i did not find what I am looking for, all of the RSI histo has averages or ma or regular line RSI plus histo so it takes a big space in the chart window, I look for standard RSI histogram like the one I uploaded and that's why I asked for help. If somebody find one in the RSI section that is looked exactly like the one I uploaded with the feature that I asked than I apologized its my fault.
Everything on this website is free.......... u just need to try what is offered here out......... Yess that why I like forex Station very much because they help people like me who is stupid in coding and can not fixed a problematic indicator, and mrtools help me twice in the past and I appreciate it very much and I still use that indicator and other time some nice people help me getting indicator that I need, so this FOREX Station is a very great site :thumbup:
That's why I asked if mrtools or someone who is willing to help me fixing it and add a few features in this indicator please.
So thank you for anyone who will help me fixing it and to anyone reading this. PEACE everyone \(*o*)/ :D

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

morepip wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:53 pm Hi there,
I agree with you, people should not be lazy and try try to check and look through & try different codes first!!! Everything on this website is free.......... u just need to try what is offered here out,
why do you assume I haven't done that???? I am sorry if the indicator that I asked to be fix it's not something special and useless to you but it's an indicator that I am going to use because it's easy to see if the RSI in the zone or not, without checking the line in the regular RSI and it did not take to much space in the chart window, I checked in Forex Station in the attachment indicator in the RSI section and I use search and jump from post to post checking everything unless my eyes is really bad i did not find what I am looking for, all of the RSI histo has averages or ma or regular line RSI plus histo so it takes a big space in the chart window, I look for standard RSI histogram like the one I uploaded and that's why I asked for help. If somebody find one in the RSI section that is looked exactly like the one I uploaded with the feature that I asked than I apologized its my fault.
Everything on this website is free.......... u just need to try what is offered here out......... Yess that why I like forex Station very much because they help people like me who is stupid in coding and can not fixed a problematic indicator, and mrtools help me twice in the past and I appreciate it very much and I still use that indicator and other time some nice people help me getting indicator that I need, so this FOREX Station is a very great site :thumbup:
That's why I asked if mrtools or someone who is willing to help me fixing it and add a few features in this indicator please.
So thank you for anyone who will help me fixing it and to anyone reading this. PEACE everyone \(*o*)/ :D
It's all good, not by my coding computer right now but if nobody gets to it before I get home will do a new version sometime tomorrow night or Sun. for sure.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, morepip

delp wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 12:21 pm Need as picture
I apologize for asking for changes to the M Mladena indicator.
I would like to have an additional signal in the form of Zero in the BB
No problem, if I'm not mistaken that indicator has the BbMacd and the 2 outer bands. Are you asking for alerts when the BbMacd crosses zero or a center line for the bands and an alert when it crosses zero?

hai mr.tools
i have an idea to update 3 trend bars valid signals, this can be used for pullback reversal trend bars and further to proceed to trend direction
for this needs to use body size ascending and descending sizes digits

filter arrow based on the below condition

down arrow
rule 1 bullish reversal
if 3 bullish bar body size is descending order
see snap
example for descending order

i+2 = 60
i+1 = 20
i = 10 - arrow down

UP ARROW
rule 1 bullish trend
if 3 bullish bar body size is ascending order
i+2 = 10
i+1 = 20
i = 60 - up down
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

morepip wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:01 pm Hi mrtools.
I found this indicator but I think it doesn't work properly or refresh because I saw it show wrong color and change color after I change Time Frame, also I can't change the color in the color option, it keep coming back to the default color.
I wonder if you can fix it and add a few feature in it:
1. fixing the refresh or? something else
2. adding MTF option
3. adding alert when enter the zone OB/OS
4. changing the color

Or if you have other RSI indicator that work like this one with all the feature it would be ok, so you don't have to fix it

Thank you very much
Try this,
played with code and got this. not sure whether it is correct or not.
These users thanked the author alpha24 for the post:
morepip
Complexity Is The Enemy Of Execution