Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:27 pm indeed, ranges are the problem.. I personally wouldn't know though how to implent a "range detector" additionally in here (if that's possible at all)
There is no good solution I know of.
If one takes into account that 2 thirds of the time markets move in ranges and are trending only 1 third of the time, it becomes an important issue.
I watch what price did to the left of current price action (zoom out), plus use a higher TF MA and stay out of the trade whenever the line moves horizontally (or close to it)

josi wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:43 pm There is no good solution I know of.
If one takes into account that 2 thirds of the time markets move in ranges and are trending only 1 third of the time, it becomes an important issue.
I watch what price did to the left of current price action (zoom out), plus use a higher TF MA and stay out of the trade whenever the line moves horizontally (or close to it)
Thanks... you gave me an idea.. let's see :idea: :lol:
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
josi
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:50 pm WOW this is amazing Kvak.. truly amazing.

Right now I have it mixed with the XU indicator as you havent finished it yet.

Here is a Chart showing your (soon to be) Masterpiece!

GBPUSD H4 2022.10.14 11.44.57 (Manual).png
If it working like you want, I will try complete alerts and candles....or do you want to add something else?

kvak wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:33 pm If it working like you want, I will try complete alerts and candles....or do you want to add something else?
If its possible I would still like to get the same entries.. ribbon etc as with the XU indicator, this would we could have a truly all in one indicator...

Alers would be amazing! Candles I personally dont need.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
kvak
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Hi mrtools.
I found this indicator but I think it doesn't work properly or refresh because I saw it show wrong color and change color after I change Time Frame, also I can't change the color in the color option, it keep coming back to the default color.
I wonder if you can fix it and add a few feature in it:
1. fixing the refresh or? something else
2. adding MTF option
3. adding alert when enter the zone OB/OS
4. changing the color

Or if you have other RSI indicator that work like this one with all the feature it would be ok, so you don't have to fix it

Thank you very much

morepip wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:01 pm 1. fixing the refresh or? something else
2. adding MTF option
3. adding alert when enter the zone OB/OS
4. changing the color

Or if you have other RSI indicator that work like this one with all the feature it would be ok, so you don't have to fix it
Man there is nothing special about that RSI have u not seen the RSI indicators in this thread? You really should investigate other indicators we have here man because this request is already equipped on MANY of the RSI that forexstation coders have posted in past.......... please do not be lazy & look through & try different codes first!!! Everything on this website is free.......... u just need to try what is offered here out.........
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 3):
Jedidiah, sal, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

I like this version of the 123 pattern indi. Whoever done it and released for free use with code deserves a big thanks.

Now, if any kind coder here could add the following features it'd be great.

1. Add 123 numbers
2. Add optional auto fib (with level 78.6) between points 1 and 2
3. Add an option to choose history bars 123 pattern applied

Numbers and fibo to be applied latest formation of the 123 pattern.