Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

p1ps_surfer wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:56 am Dear moderator and respected contributor,
is there any SR line plotter with keyboard shortcut option, alert and labelling option? :think:
never seen one , better to use trading view for plotting such precision they have magnet options for your trendlines and a bunch of other stuff,
but you only get three indicators / without paying for more its worth the sign up struggle and the free stuff
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

mrtools wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:09 am Haven't heard of one myself, maybe someone else has.
ive meet this indi(atc)but no mq4, im pretty sure got this one from fx-station.
chickensword wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:20 am never seen one , better to use trading view for plotting such precision they have magnet options for your trendlines and a bunch of other stuff,
but you only get three indicators / without paying for more its worth the sign up struggle and the free stuff
[url=download/file.php?id=3434647&mode=view]
Yes and they have more alert level than mt4, but the payment for subs is sucks.
Attachments
ive one but no mq4 ive one but no mq4
These users thanked the author p1ps_surfer for the post:
Chickenspicy

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:43 pm Static Peak HiLo indicator v1.05

Request:

Could an option be added to turn off those lines on the chart?

Static Peak HiLo indicator v1.05.mq4
Never thought I would see the Waddah Attar Explosion volume indicator placed on top of the infamous Baluda SuperSlope indicator well-known on the Steve Hopwood Forex forum.

Very clever! May have to consider using that combination for myself in my trading.

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 8:53 pm Never thought I would see the Waddah Attar Explosion volume indicator placed on top of the infamous Baluda SuperSlope indicator well-known on the Steve Hopwood Forex forum.

Very clever! May have to consider using that combination for myself in my trading.
happy you like it. I also have a thread on their website sharing a strategy solely with their indicators.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
TransparentTrader, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Dear Mr Tools,
if you have time,
Please help me fix its AutoTimeFrame.

Enables Baluda.SuperSlope.v.2.5 to use AutoTimeFrame like Baluda.SuperSlope.v.2.2.

Gratitude
<3
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.