Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:25 pm can you please make lighter version . got hange!!
I optimized the indi (minimal calls to the indi). but if it still hangs then try lowering the number of bars processed
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, sal, oskar656

kysbog wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:41 am This is a good combo actually!
If I remember correctly, solar-wind-joy-indicator.ex4 is a repaint
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:48 am If I remember correctly, solar-wind-joy-indicator.ex4 is a repaint
yes it is, some variants are more then others, im not a coder so i dont know how people maker variants that repaint less
the functionality of a repainters is they only smooth out the picture of the market if it matters to you
like tma bands for instance repaints but it keeps you out of the middle of the market most times
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

SHABBA wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:12 pm please kindly help to modify this indicator to have all other moving averages and wilder exponential moving average, arrows, mtf. it will be splendid if the on-chart version can also be made.
thanks.
its was already made
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
SHABBA
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

I'm looking for an MT4 indicator that can draw the veritcal line follow the time theroy of Ichimoku 9,17,26,33,42,51,65,76,83,97,101,129 and when I move the first line to another bar on the chart, the other lines will follow but still keep the distance of Ichimoku time theroy.... This indicator can have the on/off button to show or hide all lines which was draw, and it's easy to setup the location of that on/off button on the chart.....Hope anyone can help me to make it. THanks.
Attachments

Dear Mr Tools.
I need to add a button to TMA ATR Channel.
I suspect this indicator may have repainted or recalculated.
Please help me check
Gratitude
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.