Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello coders,please can somebody help me to fix the bug of opening too many trades at once,t, The EA opens many trades thereby making it to loose some profits. Thanking you in advance for your efforts.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

handy148 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:39 am Would it be possible to amend this indicator to draw a normal line (parameters, colour and thickness of my choosing). I tried changing the code from draw arrow to draw line but it just prints a continuous connected line rather than a series of individual lines. Thank you for your assistance.
Post 15576 Is it going to be possible to do this please?

Hi!

I share the mq4 file of a simple EA based on moving averages that is shown in this video:

I've been testing it with the strategy tester and it works very well, but instead of winning, it is losing, smoothly and continuously.

Could someone please modify it to be profitable, so that instead of gradually losing, it gradually gains?

It would be important if the externally configurable controls can be added, since it does not have them; just the magic number. Would it be possible to add a reverse function to it?

Thanks since now
These users thanked the author pin12 for the post:
zookeeper