Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

berkah wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 4:06 pm Can someone help to make indicators according to the criteria in the picture below .... Especially for Mladen and Mrtools .... For the help I thank you
lmaooo....... never seen u posting here but u want the free coding??

Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Tradehunter wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 9:53 pm Is there a version of Chaos Visual with arrows?
Thanks
hi newbie.......... yes there are many versions with arrows just look at the chaos/haos topic u will have lots of fun

take your time & explore it - many good posts from jimmy & his posts very neat & informative in there
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Could someone add an option to change the color of the candles based on signal entry after candle closes.? Could someone also add the entry signal only triggers when the next two higher time frames are in the same direction and price has to touch 21 ema on the current timeframe? I use the crossing of signal lines. I would also like mq4 because I want to use this with my macbook m1 chip . thank you so much.
Yeshua is Lord