Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:45 pm Looks out of my coding abilities, sorry. Hopefully someone will be able to help.
This one?

viewtopic.php?p=1295414530#p1295414530
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, erynade, optionhk
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

so this is my idea when divergence arrow appear we enter on the next candel call or put depending on divergence type ... one problem is divergence arrow appear only when the next candel moves an x amount of point toward the divergence arrow than arrow will be plotted on privous candel and normally before current candel is closed .. i need you help to make divergence appear on same candel when divergence accure and we take the next candel to trade .. i backtested it on my idea rules i had more than 80% winrate on every single pair no matter what .. i need you aid fellow traders .. see pic please :)

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

xzerax wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 12:02 am so this is my idea when divergence arrow appear we enter on the next candel call or put depending on divergence type ... one problem is divergence arrow appear only when the next candel moves an x amount of point toward the divergence arrow than arrow will be plotted on privous candel and normally before current candel is closed .. i need you help to make divergence appear on same candel when divergence accure and we take the next candel to trade .. i backtested it on my idea rules i had more than 80% winrate on every single pair no matter what .. i need you aid fellow traders .. see pic please :)
From my understanding, what you are asking for is a technical impossibility. i will explain in very simple terms

The divergence value is derived from previous confirmed price values, which will be the last candle that was formed, and the current candle's price values. The indicator "looks back" to what was the last high/low price point and when the value changes depending on current price movements, a point of divergence is signaled. So for the indicator's functional calculation, it needs to account for atleast 2 candles, if that is changed it will not read values the same and will be an entirely different calculation resulting in entirely different signals

But, if anyone knows how to do the technically impossible, it's Mr.Tools

Good luck
These users thanked the author tkhanfx for the post:
xzerax