Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:46 pm Thought I answered already, where you are circling the candles that is where the signal happens, the arrow for it to be non-repainting would have to be one bar forward.
mr. tools
this arrow is non repaint CCI arrow after close price bar . i dont understand why you say its repaint.
arrow confirmation and bullish bar should be close price tf..

CCI - nrp & mtf advanced-reversal.mq4
i posted this indicator in last page. kindly check..
:think:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

its a best market posistion to open trade in binary or forex 3 bar expiry..
higher time frame more point will get..
:)
for down trades rule
if price breaks previous LL with new HL @ price bar PULL BACK any MA lines..
enjoy...
if coders can help to creat arrows will be added advantage .
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

A_5 wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 7:33 am Please I have a request. I've search for article on AHTF but have not seen in the forum and even on Google please if there is, kindly send me a link but if non, I just want to know the concept to be sure of what I I am doing Thanks!!!!
AHTF means Auto Higher Timeframe... in practice it means, when you choose first higher timeframe, indicator is automaticaly switch to first higher timeframe even if you switch the time frame in the terminal.....difference compared to the classic MTF, if you have for example M30 timeframe and switch indicator to H1, when you switched between timeframes, still have activated H1 timeframe.