Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

Please no links: Mod

Here is an example of what I mean by a non-directional volume indi. It's not super accurate but I tried! hahaha
You can see that I trade the H4 chartand the latest price movement on EUR/USD is just awful for me as a trendtrader. That's why I drawed the oscilator below zero. The rest of the chart is above zero because before, EUR/USD was trending nicely up and down.

The T-Taider wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:05 am Please no links: Mod

Here is an example of what I mean by a non-directional volume indi. It's not super accurate but I tried! hahaha
You can see that I trade the H4 chartand the latest price movement on EUR/USD is just awful for me as a trendtrader. That's why I drawed the oscilator below zero. The rest of the chart is above zero because before, EUR/USD was trending nicely up and down.
Please no links allowed, post your picture on the forum.

Posted on code base and also adding here.

Force index is a tool that already tells the power(volume) used to move the price of an asset. In addition to that this new implementation provides bands based on volume and volatility. Breakouts from these bands is easily visible with the color change. Expansion and contraction of bands can hint rise and fall of volatility.

Usage:-

Use color changes as breakout signals or reversal signals depending on the state of the market.
These users thanked the author Darks for the post (total 5):
ChuChu Rocket, Jimmy, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel, SijjiN

Darks wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:13 pm Posted on code base and also adding here.

Force index is a tool that already tells the power(volume) used to move the price of an asset. In addition to that this new implementation provides bands based on volume and volatility. Breakouts from these bands is easily visible with the color change. Expansion and contraction of bands can hint rise and fall of volatility.

Usage:-

Use color changes as breakout signals or reversal signals depending on the state of the market.
nice one
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Jedidiah
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

kvak wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:51 am Something like this?
thanks kvak and mr.tools for your advise and update
the levels shall be better for floating .. i noticed some time the levels are far away from zero bez. of fix levels.
why i request this level , we cam make arrow after breakout again the level
see snap.
This is a strong resistance level per day get 7signals here!! try and if possible update.
any tf and any pair... :)
Attachments

sal wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:52 pm thanks kvak and mr.tools for your advise and update
the levels shall be better for floating .. i noticed some time the levels are far away from zero bez. of fix levels.
why i request this level , we cam make arrow after breakout again the level
see snap.
This is a strong resistance level per day get 7signals here!! try and if possible update.
any tf and any pair... :)
Added DSL levels, try....Maybe even a little smoothing doesn't look bad
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, Krunal Gajjar, A_5, Milad8732, GoldenBrett90, trailingedge, Jedidiah, pipsquirrel, pail1217

Added DSL levels, try....Maybe even a little smoothing doesn't look bad

Dear Kvak
kindly see this snap. the colour not change inmarked location as per the setting selection!
can you tell me which is the other opposite level mean!!
may i request, possible to get a float level accorrdingly to the scale
some time level is far away and some time too close to zero level
Attachments