Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas - smFractalLevels_v3 BT2

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Sun Oct 10, 2021 7:21 pm Hi @mrtools,

Would it be possible for you to add alerts to the following indicator. I would like alerts to be shown when the various level arrows are drawn, (popups, sound, mobile and email). Alerts ONLY for the arrows and NOT the trendlines :-)

Please see attached screenshot...

smFractalLevels_v3 BT 2.mq4

Thank you for your excellent work and contribution to this awesome forex community :thumbup: :)
From what I can tell think I would need to recode it to be able to add the alerts, and really don't have the time now, sorry.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sizabici wrote: Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:16 am From the TradeOnix trading system by Russ Horn would like to know what indicator actually stands behind the Tradeonix_Tetragarm?
It would be really interesting to get to know or actually to find out what indicator or set of indicators mimics.
Is it here anyone who has figured it out? or any idea? Starting from the point that it is based on ema50 ....

TRADEONIX PASSWORD
e-mail: gbcrawford10@gmail.com
ClickBank Receipt : NGNMLNNE
yes I go it: tradeonix tertragram.mq4 it is on eBay :)
Attachments

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

alfawgv wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:38 am Dear Mr Tools I need this indicator with mtf funtions
please add mtf funtions
Moved to appropriate topic. Please follow the rules and help us keep our forum organized.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance