Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I have developed a strategy that depends on the use of this on-chart stochastic and am having pretty good results with it. I'm finding often-successful trade entry points when price itself crosses the stochastic "signal" line. I will likely have even better results if this indicator offered MTF capability, which it currently does not. Does anyone have this very same indicator with MTF capability that they can share? I've searched this and other forums and cannot find an MTF version. If not, may I request of the talented coders to add MTF capability, and possibly also ahtf (automatic higher timeframe) capability? Would greatly appreciate it.
These users thanked the author Kudzu Trader for the post:
pipsquirrel

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kudzu Trader wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:14 pm I have developed a strategy that depends on the use of this on-chart stochastic and am having pretty good results with it. I'm finding often-successful trade entry points when price itself crosses the stochastic "signal" line. I will likely have even better results if this indicator offered MTF capability, which it currently does not. Does anyone have this very same indicator with MTF capability that they can share? I've searched this and other forums and cannot find an MTF version. If not, may I request of the talented coders to add MTF capability, and possibly also ahtf (automatic higher timeframe) capability? Would greatly appreciate it.
Sorry somehow I missed your post will make a mif version tomorrow, gonna get some sleep now. Maybe share your strategy with the forum.