Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello
I am trading about 2 years but I couldn't find a strategy or indicator or expert that I can give profit.
I find this page accidently.
Is it possible introduce me some of best non-repaint indicators that could help me and I use.
I am searching about 2 hours in the site and because of differently indicators i cant understand which of them is good.
I trade scalping usually.
Thank you every one.

Hi Mrtools and Coders,

The attached simple indicator helps with a combination of other strategies. However, there seems to be a sound but no pop-up message and notification.
I have tried to search for similar ones with an alert but they offer me different results.

Could you please assist to add options for pop-up messages, alert sound (customizable), push notification, and email?

Thanks for your help.

alijvhr wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 4:29 pm Hello
I am trading about 2 years but I couldn't find a strategy or indicator or expert that I can give profit.
I find this page accidently.
Is it possible introduce me some of best non-repaint indicators that could help me and I use.
I am searching about 2 hours in the site and because of differently indicators i cant understand which of them is good.
I trade scalping usually.
Thank you every one.
It is different to different people, someone like this and someone like that, and scalping means different things to different people, but I like personally to see trends with step indicators, and there are many of those, my favorite is step vhf adaptive vma, and when you have found good trend tool, then there is something to get you in, you can use whatever, CCI, RSI, Stochastic and so on.

ZZTop wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 7:01 pm It is different to different people, someone like this and someone like that, and scalping means different things to different people, but I like personally to see trends with step indicators, and there are many of those, my favorite is step vhf adaptive vma, and when you have found good trend tool, then there is something to get you in, you can use whatever, CCI, RSI, Stochastic and so on.
Thank you Sir
Certainly, according to the various methods and indicators that exist on this site, there is a system or indicator that can be entered with high accuracy and better conditions to bear less risk.
I have been using System Forex Master Levels for about 1 month, but I still lose.
I have examined the trend line, price action and most of the technical methods. But considering the multiplicity of methods on this site, I would be grateful if friends would introduce a method that they use and do, and their trades will be closed with a profit.