NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Mr Tools
Could you add to this indicator indicator an ATR Period option with a Multiplier Please?
This one is really good I download it from here Forex Station, is the only file i got i case you ask for it i don't another one if you have another indicator similiar to this that you could add an ATR!, thats in case you can't add it to this one Please!
Trend direction + force index (multisymbol + mtf + alerts).ex4
(163.7 KiB) Downloaded 90 times

Perfect_Entrys wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:29 pm
Hello Mr Tools
Could you add to this indicator indicator an ATR Period option with a Multiplier Please?
This one is really good I download it from here Forex Station, is the only file i got i case you ask for it i don't another one if you have another indicator similiar to this that you could add an ATR!, thats in case you can't add it to this one Please!
??????????????????????

LJC wrote:
Fri Apr 16, 2021 5:32 pm
Hi everybody, Is it possible to convert this indicator to show crossing over/under the daily open price only?

I have searched for such an indicator but could not find one.

Tq guys !!!!!
You can set one of the ma's to period 1 and that will be the same as price.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 1:20 am
Any ideas how you want the atr added, have looked over the code and have no idea?
Hello Mr. Tools!
Thanks for reply, and yes! is it possible that you can add the ATR in it, with period and fast and low multiplier options, because you know that when the tdfi crosses the 0.05 and the -0.05 signals the trend in my case I use lower time frames and by adding those ATR options it would be a higher % for entry!

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3365 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 582 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4050 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”