Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:11 am

it working, can you check visualization on your indicator that you have selected to "ALL" or not?
Hi Sal,
yes, i have checked they are the same setting as yours. It is very temperamental, it works sometimes on 15 min, but not on 30 min depending on what indicators i throw it on the chart. I have also tested using it alone, downloaded brand new mt4 platform to just test out this indi, still like a ghost. Works on one timeframe, but not on other. I am starting to ditch this indicators now, and testing it against haos visual averages (divergence + alerts + mtf), and I found haos visual averages is far superior than this trash.

Thanks so much for looking into it.

cheers

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

lain7123 wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 4:17 am

Sorry for that, this one is not, would it be possible to add arrows/lines on bullish divergences that appear on closed bearish candles, and bearish divergences that appear in bullish closed candles like in the pic bellow? with alerts please..?
kase.png
kase_cd__divergences_mtf_nmc.mq4
Being divergences are using a zigzag type calculation don't think it's possible.