Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pi_369 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:26 am Dear Coders,

could someone please take a look at this Allcluster CCi divergence indicator v1.0 600+. It works on many time frames, but not on 15 min chart. Could you please enable the 15min tf?

Thanks so much in advance.
Pi_369
Not sure what is causing the problem, maybe check with the original author Igorad, maybe he can help you.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pi_369

[quote=hypnoise post_id=1295427511 time=1611849606 user_id=4938754]

Thanks mrtools! It works flawlessy!! I almost dont dare to ask you one more thing 🙄

The direction(color) of the indicator can change while the candle is forming. I know its not repainting and i just need to look to the indicator at te beginning of a new candle. But this can be quite misleading as im using 4 mtf halftrends on 1 chart.

Would it be possible to change the code that the halftrend only changes its color at the beginning of the new candle selected in the MTF parameter?

Thanks in advance!!

pi_369 wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:26 am Dear Coders,

could someone please take a look at this Allcluster CCi divergence indicator v1.0 600+. It works on many time frames, but not on 15 min chart. Could you please enable the 15min tf?

Thanks so much in advance.
Pi_369
it working, can you check visualization on your indicator that you have selected to "ALL" or not?
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Gavelin B wrote: Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:51 am Good day ADMINS

This my first post, so glad to be here
My reqeust for these indictors is it possible to add
Alerts(push notifications )
If it repaints can u make it a NRP please

If you do mt5
Please convert it as mt5 aswell
For both mt4 and mt5

Thank you in advance.
Can't do anything with EX4 files man. You'll need to post the MQ4 files.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎