Re: Solicitações e ideias do Indicador MT4

amgp wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:25 am Hello Mrtools, I configured the indicator to show as Arrows WingDingUp 233, WingDingDn 234. I would like to know if it is possible for the indicator to only show the sum of the last 45 arrows, the total of WingDingUp arrows and the total of WingDingDn arrows. .

download/file.php?id=3355404
(2,52 Kib) Baixado 524 vezes
That is a decompiled repainting version of ehler's fisher transform.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr Tools :)

I have an idea for an alert/notification indicator.

Could you code an indicator with 2 inputs as follows? :
1) Input 1 = Number of pips movement
2) Input 2 = Lookback bar calculation

The purpose of this indicator is to notify us, when there is significant price movement in the market. The idea of this indicator can be used to help prepare for entry either to
1)trade with outbreak/momentum/ trend
2)trading with for reversal upon hitting S&R

Example shown in screenshot in M1 TF below:
Let me know if there is such indicator that have already exist or whether it is possible to be coded.

Thank you very much!

-Zyzel

Hi Mrtools and Mladen

The CMA (Centered Moving Average) indicator I'm using has a refreshing issue, some may say it repaints but on the one min chart the line stays with every candle until you refresh the chart, then it moves a little bit say on the 4hr or daily tf it will readjust itself a super small amount sometimes you can't even see it once you refresh the chart because it's such a small adjustment anybody with coding experience please help with fixing the issue I have posted the indicator below! Thanks

p.s. while I feel its a refreshing issue is because I have worked with Mladen and mrtools indicators and I do believe Mladen had a similar issue with one of his VQZL indicators

steps
1) open mt4 and apply CMA indicator on 4hr or daily chart
2) right-click on the chart and scroll down to the refresh button click it {pay close attention to the CMA line it will have moved just a little bit.
3) repeat step 2 again because sometimes it won't move!

IdeaRe: Solicitações e ideias do Indicador MT4

amgp wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:25 am Hello Mrtools, I configured the indicator to show as Arrows WingDingUp 233, WingDingDn 234. I would like to know if it is possible for the indicator to only show the sum of the last 45 arrows, the total of WingDingUp arrows and the total of WingDingDn arrows. .

download/file.php?id=3355404
(2,52 Kib) Baixado 524 vezes
Hello Mrtools, is there a not repaint version of this indicator? Thanks soo much.
Maybe it's him. An indicator like the one you submitted was already here. But still thank you. It may come in handy. I don't know everything.

Forex6251 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 7:36 pm Hi Mrtools and Mladen

The CMA (Centered Moving Average) indicator I'm using has a refreshing issue, some may say it repaints but on the one min chart the line stays with every candle until you refresh the chart, then it moves a little bit say on the 4hr or daily tf it will readjust itself a super small amount sometimes you can't even see it once you refresh the chart because it's such a small adjustment anybody with coding experience please help with fixing the issue I have posted the indicator below! Thanks

p.s. while I feel its a refreshing issue is because I have worked with Mladen and mrtools indicators and I do believe Mladen had a similar issue with one of his VQZL indicators

steps
1) open mt4 and apply CMA indicator on 4hr or daily chart
2) right-click on the chart and scroll down to the refresh button click it {pay close attention to the CMA line it will have moved just a little bit.
3) repeat step 2 again because sometimes it won't move!
Would guess since it's a centered moving average it repaints.