Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

[/quote]

Don't be fooled by the indicator name the indicator is using TMA centered and it recalculated/repaints, and from what I can tell it already has arrows.
[/quote]

@mrtools, thanks for the quick reply! The arrows are very strange. In a Windows system it is number 251 in the list, in the new Linux system it is number 127! I don't know, kind of scary. Otherwise I was able to work with it quite well.
Cheers
Attachments
These users thanked the author JustInForEx for the post:
TOMO

pi_369 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 2:31 am

I have the brilliant reversal voice alert. Just need to put them in your sound file of your mt4 platform.
hi pi,

thank you very much

i'll test it.

>>>>>>> EDIT ............

hi Pi,
i already place at sound folder and nothing happen, am i miss something? or pls share brilliant indicator that work with it.

profit regards
erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

erynade wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:47 pm

hi pi,

thank you very much

i'll test it.

>>>>>>> EDIT ............

hi Pi,
i already place at sound folder and nothing happen, am i miss something? or pls share brilliant indicator that work with it.

profit regards
erynade
You need to wait for the reversal signal at the top or bottom. Try t o test on 1 min chart, then you will hear the voice alert. It works on my platform.

erynade wrote: Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:50 pm Dear all currency miner,
i hope lucky and happy till end the word.

to :star: @mrtools :star:

sorry disturbing again, may i get your hand to add "alert sound and message" at
Brilliant Reversals.ex4

ideas as alert for prepare to close order or take swing open position,
maybe can set time alert current bar till 3 bar and the message on chart maybe "Prepare close/Swing OP. Check Other Indicators!"

ss.PNG

apologize if req again :D because i don't know coding.

i love u all moderators, coders, and currency miners :In Love:

apologize if bad writing

best regards
erynade

Dear all,

apologize about wrong file.

below the correct source file @MrTools Thousand apologize.

Profit regards
Erynade
Not too Fast, Not too Slow, "Safe and Profit"

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 1:28 pm No was saying it may take a day or so to code it, and found the mt5 version which can be fairly easily converted, but one question do you want the adaption and double smoothing on the macd and the moving average. Think I explained the power system uses a macd and ema slope to determine candle color.
halo mrtools,

-mrtools, Is there any news about the recreating power system indicator?
-if double smooth+adaptive is too complicated to apply in both macd and ma slope filter, then just apply double smooth+adaptive to the ma slope filter to determine candle color
-and if possible can you also make the ma slope filter line and the macd zero line appear on the main chart

THX,
vere

ps: stay healthy, wear a mask, wash your hands, and dont forget social distancing