Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:06 am

Just for information the ma buzzer is actually a repainting version of non lag ma. Just to understand your looking for something like a ma buzzer atr channel?
Yes, mrtools......A channel version of the MA buzzer....I imagine the settings of Price high/low for the upper and lower line (as I use now) and a deviation.
I guess for this to work the "price" setting for the upper and lower line should still remain.

Hi Mr Tools,
As per your Kijun Sen (Alerts) indi .

Would it be possible if you could makeup an indicator along the lines of the attached Tenkan Sen x Kijun Sen 'Cloud' Indicator, except with two Kijun Sen settings, one setting Higher and one setting Lower, with an ALERT when the lower setting line crosses a higher setting line and option of ARROW at the point of cross?

I would appreciate your help with this request.

Many thanks

cvdm7756 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:41 pm Hi Mr Tools,
As per your Kijun Sen (Alerts) indi .

Would it be possible if you could makeup an indicator along the lines of the attached Tenkan Sen x Kijun Sen 'Cloud' Indicator, except with two Kijun Sen settings, one setting Higher and one setting Lower, with an ALERT when the lower setting line crosses a higher setting line and option of ARROW at the point of cross?

I would appreciate your help with this request.

Many thanks

0 - Color_Fill_Tenkan_Kijun + Alerts.ex4
Just for your information Tenkan and Kijun are actually the same except with the different settings, so probably anything I make will come out the same as the version you posted.

RplusT wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:22 am

Yes, mrtools......A channel version of the MA buzzer....I imagine the settings of Price high/low for the upper and lower line (as I use now) and a deviation.
I guess for this to work the "price" setting for the upper and lower line should still remain.
One more question, from what I know the deviation usually is used in a band type indicator where you use the center band and deviate from it, so not sure how you would use a deviation in a nlma high/low, but noticed in the ma buzzer it is using a kind of deviation filter, by any chance is this what you are talking about?

mrtools wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:09 am

Try now.
Thanks mrtools! It works flawlessy!! I almost dont dare to ask you one more thing 🙄

The direction(color) of the indicator can change while the candle is forming. I know its not repainting and i just need to look to the indicator at te beginning of a new candle. But this can be quite misleading as im using 4 mtf halftrends on 1 chart.

Would it be possible to change the code that the halftrend only changes its color at the beginning of the new candle selected in the MTF parameter?

Thanks in advance!!