Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

SHABBA wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:22 am PLEASE CODERS, KINDLY HELP TO ADD ATR BANDS TO THIS WONDERFUL INDICATOR OR AN OPTION TO HAVE ATR BANDS WITH THE KELTNER CHANNEL.
THANKS.
keltner/(atr) bands already on it........
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
SHABBA
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

If possible, I would like to know if the additional currencies can be added to this indicator (AUD/CAD/NZD) and the option to select just the current pair with a crossover alert (Mainly Push). And/or have the option to add an MA to one currency and have an alert once it crosses the MA. If we have an indicator here with any of these features, I would be grateful if someone can show me.

I've tried the "Pips Pay My Bills" indicator and it is awesome, but it doesn't have any alerts. The example I have below (3rd to last pic!) has this ROC indicator with a 1 EMA and the 100 EMA. With your own entry algo, this could be a powerful filter!

Thanks for your response!!!!!!
(P.S. made error on 3rd to last pic on 3rd entry; the white didn't cross above the black)
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
mr12323

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Please, Request you to Consider this request.
Please make these 2 indicators to show on price chart : 1) rsi + ma crosses 1.07 (mtf +alerts + arrows) & 2) Stochastic obos alerts + arrows + lines

( I did google search but unable to find any )

Please do the needful. Thanks.
Thanks for your Kindness, Supports, Efforts.

chris006 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:44 am Try this:
Drag the moving average from the side of MT4 - from the Navigator window (without releasing throughout) and drop on the MACD subwindow
Configure Moving Average as needed, select either First Indicators Data or Previous Indicators Data etc
Still, no arrow.

Your a genius. Now I have to figure out how to recreate this as an indicator