Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

zeib wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:18 pm Hello I hope everyone is doing great i have an indicator request

I would like the indicator to paint color chart or on indicator window when TDI market base line cross 50 level like shown in the image.
That's a really good idea man. I like it :)
Hoping Mrtools can make this for us!
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Skyold
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:31 am

Do you have a version in mind you want this added to?
Yes i would like it to be added to colored candles on charts or colored background like XU-MA When TDI Market baseline is above 50 it should paint bullish colored candles and background and when its below 50 the bearish colored candles and background when exactly on 50 then gray background and candles. Sorry for my bad english currently im learning english.
Attachments
LIke the Xard MAv2 indicator i attached. LIke the Xard MAv2 indicator i attached.
I'm currently testing this strategy. took large amount of unnecessary losses but still it looks profitable. Stats for december mostly choppy market in december I'm currently testing this strategy. took large amount of unnecessary losses but still it looks profitable. Stats for december mostly choppy market in december
These users thanked the author zeib for the post (total 2):
Narkarn, Jedidiah

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

zeib wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:50 am

Yes i would like it to be added to colored candles on charts or colored background like XU-MA When TDI Market baseline is above 50 it should paint bullish colored candles and background and when its below 50 the bearish colored candles and background when exactly on 50 then gray background and candles. Sorry for my bad english currently im learning english.
Exciting idea!
Can you post the actual TDI Indicator you'd like Mrtools to try and add it to? :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
Narkarn, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance