Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi,

I've created a indicator that takes a slow moving average and a fast moving average and subtracts them from each other. (ie. the difference between iMA period 10 and period 30). Its not bad at showing peaks/valleys for larger movements (doesn't work so well for smaller movements). Is there something like this already around with different filtering/averaging methods? If not I can offer my code up but I'm assuming this must have been done already somewhere/somehow...

Thanks

Mark

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools,
Thank you so much for helping so many of us here. This woman here appreciates you!
And thank you to all others who help in this community.

One more request is if this MarketProfile indicator can too be coded with an ON/OFF BUTTON.
If so, can you also include the mq4 file with the newly coded indicator?

Thanks much!!!

CaliNgu27 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 7:13 am mrtools,
Thank you so much for helping so many of us here. This woman here appreciates you!
And thank you to all others who help in this community.

One more request is if this MarketProfile indicator can too be coded with an ON/OFF BUTTON.
If so, can you also include the mq4 file with the newly coded indicator?

Thanks much!!!

Market Profile V2.ex4
Market Profile V2.mq4
from Banzai's thread :
viewtopic.php?t=8473841&p=1295417246#p1295417246
and this is Deep search Forex Station on Google:
viewtopic.php?p=1295387007#p1295387007
These users thanked the author QSD for the post:
MT4Trader

Good day legends

I found the attached indicator in the RSI indicators thread from quite an old post. The signal seems to repaint and sometimes even shows up some number of bars in the past, I'm using it as part of a swing trading strategy along with TMA and it works very well from back testing but not so much forward due to these issues

Mr.Tools, can you kindly rectify these issues and make it more user friendly, and also add the option to view the EMA's on chart?

I was referencing and comparing it with another similar indicator which has the EMA's visible and also has the same issues but i only have the ex4 file of that

Your help is always greatly appreciated. Thank you

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

The problem with this MarketProfile is it's not working. The V2 works but doesn't have an ON/OFF BUTTON.
When you first up load this one, the v1.15 indicator on the chart it will display the all the sessions....

But after you select the ON/OFF BUTTON once it will not display the indicator on the chart again with the ON BUTTON.

Can anyone correct this so the ON/OFF BUTTON works please?