Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:49 pm

Pacois
I have some idea with respect to the post that the FIRST bar selection. i took fractal price indicator and poiston derived the bar the dot is confrimed poistion previously (not in the current) - see snap
second bar is just near to the dot bar

Based on the open position diference, the current dot position can be confirmed as in send snap. for this we need to analysis for up dot (Aqua).
Current dot confrimation is based on the breakout of bar and previous zig zag dot prefer (reversal)

see snap
Another analysis based on AVERAGE FORMULA for previous reversal position analaysis also shows the positon of bar or value
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello,

I find this indicator very helpful and I would be grateful if you can add some modifications to it.
All time frame T3
Original link: viewtopic.php?p=1295352339#p1295352339
First add horizontal line on each MA with label(h1, h4, etc), if bid is under ma then ma is
considered as resistance (color red), or else if bid is over ma then ma considered
as support(color green) .
Second is the information panel on the left side, same show timeframes ( if
selected ) then arrow up or down, same if price is under MA or over MA,
and distance in pips from MA.

I attached a picture of how I imagine it!
Please let me know if doable!
Attachments
Best regards,

Nightfox

MrTools, or anyone here, do we have an indicator like this one available?
Looking for this indicator with the double upper and double lower band. It isn't a standard bollinger band either because the market generally really respects these bands. When the market breaks out of it or even pokes out of it, it almost always returns back into the bands. It doesn't ride above it like it does with standard bollinger bands. Any guesses as to what indicator this is?

Thank you!

Hi, I need an alert + message when the following happens:
- Big candle (>= 5 pips) moves from under the 20 SMA and closes above the 20 SMA or vice versa.
See the picture below.

It would be nice if I can pre-set the candle size, including it's wick or without it's wick. And would also be nice to change the MA type and period.

Can some one help me with this please?
Attachments
These users thanked the author som3nam3 for the post:
fxchampion
Mindset is everything.