Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good afternoon!

Dear Mladen, MrTools and all the other noble coders on the site.
Could you add an arrow and buffer for automation via MT2trading when a channel line reaches one of the attached indicator edges?
It would be an entry signal for the next candle.
I have an indicator of this type that despite having the arrow, it does not have the buffer for signal automation

Can anyone ADD an ON/OFF BUTTON to this Heiken Ashi indicator?

I uploaded an indicator with the button option i'd like. It changes text color when you select it, and that's what I'm looking for.

i'm just hoping someone can add it to this Heiken Ashi mq4.

I would greatly appreciate anyone's help!!!

FilipeOz4 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:29 am Good afternoon!

Dear Mladen, MrTools and all the other noble coders on the site.
Could you add an arrow and buffer for automation via MT2trading when a channel line reaches one of the attached indicator edges?
It would be an entry signal for the next candle.
I have an indicator of this type that despite having the arrow, it does not have the buffer for signal automation
Being the Hill no repaint is using a recalculating Tma centered bands adding a signal when rsi reaches the edges would not be very accurate signals.

Mr. Mladen, MrTools

Can you please share mt5 version of this or similar type of indicator .
What i am looking for is an indicator which can show arrow based on previous bar .

If previous bar is red then sell
if previous bar is green then buy

Please can you share any such indicator for mt5 or can you please convert this indicator into mt5

Mr Mladen, Mrtools

Could any of you leave this indicator no repainting, with alert in the course of the canlde?
I am creating a strategy and I would like to include this indicator.
I need it not to be repainted and the alert to be on during the current candle.
I spent hours on this forum researching all topics, but I didn't find anything similar without painting.
Would it be possible to make this a reality for me to complete my strategy? : D

"Or maybe there is a similar one without repainting that you can send?"

Thank you !
This forum is a light for all traders in the world.
These users thanked the author RVelasco for the post:
Roma

CaliNgu27 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:47 am Can anyone ADD an ON/OFF BUTTON to this Heiken Ashi indicator?

I uploaded an indicator with the button option i'd like. It changes text color when you select it, and that's what I'm looking for.

Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (13).png

KELTNER.ex4
KELTNER.mq4

i'm just hoping someone can add it to this Heiken Ashi mq4.

Heiken Ashi.ex4
Heiken Ashi.mq4

I would greatly appreciate anyone's help!!!
Posted one here viewtopic.php?p=1295422252#p1295422252
Attachments

Hello friends,

I found an indicator on this forum and am trying to improve it. The indicator creates vertical lines to separate periods.

The first improvement that I would like to achieve would be to define a different period separation interval for each timeframe.

I almost got it, but it is showing errors.
I'm not a programmer, so I did it through trial and error and the code is not at all elegant.

Error: Some lines duplicated or in the wrong place.

The second improvement: the indicator should create the vertical line for the end of the current period. But I have no idea how to do this.

If any of you have time available please help me.

Here is the original mq4 file:
And here is the mq4 file that I modified