Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi guys,

I'd need some help regarding 2 indicators (both mq4 files are attached):
1 - For "stochastic bar chart mtf" - would like a fix because every x seconds all the fonts in MT4 are very big for a second and after that are back. I'm noticing this and this is the only indi attached to the chart. Also, would like to have alerts when the bar colour changes from green to red after/below 80/20 levels (would like to have levels in variables indicator settings);
2 - For "i - Bandsprice" - would like to have alerts when it passes 0.75 and 0.25 (but would like to have this in indicators settings as well, so that I can modify levels by myself).

Thank you in advance for your help!
Enjoy the day!

Hi guys,

1 - For "stochastic bar chart mtf" - would like a fix because every x seconds all the fonts in MT4 are very big for a second and after that are back. I'm noticing this and this is the only indi attached to the chart. Also, would like to have alerts when the bar colour changes from green to red above/below 80/20 levels (would like to have levels in variables indicator settings);
2 - For "i - Bandsprice" - would like to have alerts when it passes 0.75 and 0.25 (but would like to have this in indicators settings as well, so that I can modify levels by myself).

Enjoy the day!

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:58 am

Can't do anything with an ex4 fila
Sorry for that Mrtools, but can you please modify the time frame option in the attached mql indicator, so that it is same as .exe indicator. Also if you can, would it be possible to add another filed so that I can add 3 higher time frame candles .Sarju

bmwaddicted wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:36 pm Hi guys,

1 - For "stochastic bar chart mtf" - would like a fix because every x seconds all the fonts in MT4 are very big for a second and after that are back. I'm noticing this and this is the only indi attached to the chart. Also, would like to have alerts when the bar colour changes from green to red after/below 80/20 levels (would like to have levels in variables indicator settings);

Enjoy the day!
On both are you wanting the alerts once it enters 0.75 and 0.25 or when it exits? Also on the stochastic bar chart don't know how it would affect your fonts.

bmwaddicted wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 9:36 pm Hi guys,

1 - For "stochastic bar chart mtf" - would like a fix because every x seconds all the fonts in MT4 are very big for a second and after that are back. I'm noticing this and this is the only indi attached to the chart. Also, would like to have alerts when the bar colour changes from green to red above/below 80/20 levels (would like to have levels in variables indicator settings);

Enjoy the day!
Try.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
bmwaddicted, pipsquirrel