Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 am

Feb 2020
Check-in time speaks for you.
You may not have allowed the DLL to be imported, and you may not have an additional DLL.
I did not download. But this is the most common problem
Час регістрації говорить за вас.
Можливо, ви не дозволили імпорт DLL і, можливо, немає додаткової бібліотеки DLL.
Я не завантажував. Але це найпоширеніша проблема
OK how do I identify which DLL I need for this indicator? I had a quick look in the DLL forum but cant see anything with a matching name...

traderokey wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:52 am Hi Mrtools,

Is it possible to enhance this indicator as per full prices, averages etc? The yellow line is too rough. Can you apply smoothing to the yellow line?

Smoothing the yellow line is my main request if that is possible. Thanks

EURUSDM30.png

CCI MA Smoothed correct.mq4
Yeah can add the smoothing but we have a bunch of cci smoothed versions here in the forum already.

Hi all,

Sorry for continually requesting the same thing over and over again, but I really need it :)

For this indicator, is it possible to create a horizontal ray, 3-4 bars in length, at the exact tick where price touches the bollinger band? The ray should not move once created. Or, for the arrows already implemented in the indicator, to be created at the point of contact and then to not shift around.

Thanks

SpecialFX wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:34 am

OK how do I identify which DLL I need for this indicator? I had a quick look in the DLL forum but cant see anything with a matching name...
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295420426
Post 11246
First, check to see if the dll import is allowed.
If so, find the "dependency" tab and it will show which library you want (on which the metric depends).
Learn. Nobody showed it to me. I spent a couple of years searching.
Watch videos, search Google for help.
Machine translation "rusty"

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:40 am
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295420426
Post 11246
First, check to see if the dll import is allowed.
If so, find the "dependency" tab and it will show which library you want (on which the metric depends).
Learn. Nobody showed it to me. I spent a couple of years searching.
Watch videos, search Google for help.
Machine translation "rusty"
I don't think this indicator needs a dll, it must be a different problem as there is no "dependency" tab (see image)

I don't understand why it displays no data :(
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:35 am

Boy - you're not even a "user".
"You're a mother's child"
I do not speak English - "rusty" machine translation.
Not really sure what you're saying here, but I have already been through the tabs you labelled 1-5, there is nothing in any of them to indicate I need a DLL file of any sort. I have tried using the default settings and altering them, nothing seems to solve the problem :S