Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,
If you find these Useful for all and If Time Permits, then Please Add Buttons Option to these Indis.
These are Different Heiken Ashi Variants and are Different from previously available HK Smoothed Variants.

mq4 files available
1) Heiken ashi HMA smoothed
2) Heiken Ashi Exit v1.2
3) HamaSystem alerts

Not Available mq4 files ( If you have mq4 files to edit )
4) Heiken ashi jurik smoothed
5)heiken ashi averages

Thanks for your Support,Kindness,Efforts.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

Not sure if this is the right area to post- but a question or idea...

Most indicators are based on the previous price action so are usually not predictive in nature. There are a few that seem to be predictive although you can probably find just as many examples where they don't work... Anyways, not a new idea most likely but any thoughts on an indicator that bases it's alert on a volume break of a certain level? If it already exists could someone post a link, please... Here's an example:
Attachments

4time frame BB stops indicator
Please,add text and arrows and vertical lines (three kinds of color「Buy」「Sell」「Wait」).
Like AOAC and SSRC indicator
When the 4TF colors are the same, Buy or Sell alert.
(When the 4TF color not the same「wait」alert)

text and arrows example
vertical lines example
These users thanked the author Bakueki for the post:
太虚一毫

So i'm new to F-S and am looking for an indicator that would combine the following:

1. Currency strength
2. Currency volume
3. Currency correlation

If there was one indicator that could mathematically combine these three things, I think that would be a great way to begin the trading day. I would reference this to know which currencies are strong, have a lot of volume, and are not correlated with others at the time. I could place two or three very strong trades each day and expect a great win rate.

I prefer MT5 but has this been coded for MT4?

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders respectively,

The MTF_Hi_LOW_V1 is a great indicator, but has errors. I found another one here that seems to be fixed, however, it doesn't have the Label on/off option. If you could kindly fix the code with label on/off OR add the label on/off option to the other, I'd appreciate it!!!!!

MTF_Hi_LOW_V1 Code error, but has Label Option
Daily-Weekly-Monthly Hi-Low Has no Label On/Off option, but code is right

Thanks, in advance for your consideration.
Attachments

traderokey wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:52 am Hi Mrtools,

Is it possible to enhance this indicator as per full prices, averages etc? The yellow line is too rough. Can you apply smoothing to the yellow line?

Smoothing the yellow line is my main request if that is possible. Thanks

EURUSDM30.png

CCI MA Smoothed correct.mq4
please add moving average and select applied to previous indicator or applied to first indicator, (which ever the order the cci is in)