Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

heispark wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:09 am

Yes, of course. I always very much appreciate Mrtools' help and support in this community. :)
hehe same too............ and thx for investigate & let us know of the findings mr!!! :D :D :D
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
heispark, Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Hie Mr. Tools.

I need help with the Snake Indicator if its possible, which is famously used with the T3 to catch crossovers.

I was however experimenting with its values and settings, and then when i changed the Snake's Half Cycle Value to 100 i observed that the indicator started to recalculate and redraw, i observed this on all timeframes. I don't know if its the nature of the indicator since i am not aware of the science behind the indicator.

I would be happy however to get a version that has this recalculation removed or even minimized

Thank you in advance.

@mrtools

Respected Sir,
Please See this Request.

Please add Option for : Show Level Zero Level Line as Fixed Level Line : True / False : in the following 2 Indis.
1) macd all colored + arrows_mtf
2) Macd averages tape (mtf + lines + arrows)
This will divide up & down part of Zero Level Line in equal half & Zero Level Line will remain constant.

Tried Fixed Miminum & Fixed Maximum but id does not produce the desired Result.

Example : In Indi : rsi + ma crosses 1.07 (mtf +alerts + arrows) --- for your reference only : Levels 70 30 are fixed.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Efforts.

Outclear wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 9:54 pm Hie Mr. Tools.

I need help with the Snake Indicator if its possible, which is famously used with the T3 to catch crossovers.

I was however experimenting with its values and settings, and then when i changed the Snake's Half Cycle Value to 100 i observed that the indicator started to recalculate and redraw, i observed this on all timeframes. I don't know if its the nature of the indicator since i am not aware of the science behind the indicator.

I would be happy however to get a version that has this recalculation removed or even minimized

Thank you in advance.
Try any linear weighted moving average (LWMA) from my understanding that is a non repaint version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Outclear