ChartRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello Forex Station,

I love volatility contractions and expansions (a lot there to glean as a trader)

But this indicator does not wait for the close of the candle before it gives the signal.

It will give the signal based on the candle open (which 99% of candles open inside the previous one).
Even when the candle closes and it is NOT a narrow range inside candle (NR4/ID) it will keep the candle painted with the square-shaped wing-ding.

Please help us traders out here as I cannot find this indicator in proper form.

P.S. This indicator came from a volatility thread here on this forum. I would just like some help in making it better for everyone.

Please and Thank You.

Many thanks.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,
Please See this Request.

Please Add Button to this Indicator : SS_SupportResistance_v07.53 (filter alerts MA)
This is a Newer Version with useful menus with True / False.
( FYI : Kindly Note : There is another Indi with button but it was a old version )

Please do the needful.
Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Shares.

Greetings Everyone..!
I Have Little Modification Request..! Here I am Attaching Screen Shot Taking Indicator..! Which will take Screen Shot After Every New Candle..!

1. My Request : It is Currently Showing Broker Time While Taking Screen Shots..! My Preference Would be My Local Time..!

So That I can Retrace ( Reason Back ) Why Those Moves Had Happened..! ( Analysis Purposes )..!

Can You Please Change That Broker Time Into My Local Time..! ( Mine is Currently GMT + 5.30 ) or Insert New Local Time Option..!

The Difference Between Mine and The Broker Is + 2.30 ..! That Means Currently Showing Time + 2.30 Ahead ..!

2. When I Remove This Indicator From The Chart The Text Showing Snap shot PB is still Stays There..!

Thank you so much..!

heispark wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:14 pm
Thank you for this indicator. :thumbup: By the way, I can see some strings are garbled in this property pane. Is this only me? I use Korean version of Windows10...... :think:

The indicator settings are in Russian. You can check out this original version that I translated to English.

These users thanked the author traderokey for the post:
heispark

heispark wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:27 am

Are you sure this indicator is non-repainting? I know you made a non-repainting version of this indicator the other day, but this one is not the one you made......
This indicator is repainting very badly as I suspected. :lmao: :thumbdown:
The golden rule: When it looks too good to be true, 99.99% of time it's repainting indicator. ;)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

heispark wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:07 am

This indicator is repainting very badly as I suspected. :lmao: :thumbdown:
The golden rule: When it looks too good to be true, 99.99% of time it's repainting indicator. ;)
kk justin............... it is of no fault 2 mrtools he just help by add some extras 2 the code for free as requested.............. lets move on for now!!! :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
heispark
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:05 am
kk justin............... it is of no fault 2 mrtools he just help by add some extras 2 the code for free as requested.............. lets move on for now!!! :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
Yes, of course. I always very much appreciate Mrtools' help and support in this community. :)
Also, it doesn't necessarily mean repainting indicators are always bad... just we don't use them for visual back testing.
These users thanked the author heispark for the post (total 2):
moey_dw, Jimmy
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci