Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi FS,

Im looking for a trendline indicator that i can choose the anchor point on the chart and then the trendline will follow price untill a Higher high or a lower low is made. Once this has happened the trendline will stay there untill price comes back and we get a third touch and alert is sent. if price go through the trendline it would pick trendline up and move with it. almost like the way Zig zag works.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Devvasu525 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:07 am

Today i will try to explain my request in very clear manner... Sorry for unclear images of last today i will provide clear screenshots.
The option which you can see in the screenshots can be a gamechanger in checking your accuracy with any indicator, by strategy tester you can check months of data in very less time.
Problem here is that we can't use it for other indicator that means we need something like thise which can be use to check gold indicators provided by our own respected mrtools and mladen. Whenever i try to check any indicators accuracy it takes too much of time but by seeing this i got an idea if mrtools or mladen can code this option for their indicators, it can help us a lot. Because on almost all of their indicators they provide arrows or signal option.

The reason i had posted ex4 file is that i am not having mq4 file, on this someone can help if anyone having source file of this they can post on our forum.

Main question is that is this possible?
Answer is yes, try it and see it sir

Second question is that can we have it?
Answer is that it all depends on our great two people respected mrtools and mladen.

Last thing, is this compulsory to be provided by mrtools and mladen?
Answer is no no and no... They always helps us. They always provide gold indicators and they always try to do something on every request made by people like me who doesn't know ABCD of coding. And for these i love them and respect them a lot..❤️🌹

At last is this option is important..
Answer is Yes, because people like me who uses 99.99% indicators provided by our mrtools and mladen can check their accuracy in minutes. For me it is must having option. Because checking any indicators accuracy is the main task.
Hope you will now understood what i need.
I will request our great

that i cant provide source file for this indicator but they can run it once to check how it works... And if possible they can code it for us. I clear myself that i dont need this full indicator, just i need is that only the option which is in upper corner of the chart.
At last thankyou i will wait for answer from you, mrtools or mladen and any friend who can help on this. 🌹🌹
Thankyou sir, hopefully i have cleared my request this time
I will pray that may god fulfill my this request, because I need this.
Thankyou respected sir
Here
These users thanked the author dmnik for the post:
Devvasu525
Who knows others is wise
Who knows himself is enlightened