Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Good day,

Is it possible to make this indicator into a non-repainter?

By the way. I would just like to say thank you to the hard working and contributing members of this community. Its taken me months to parse through only a fraction of what has been made available here. I think it's safe to say that the forex world, on the whole, wouldn't be what it is without your efforts.

Cheers!

Edit:

Went and read through the SSA thread and answered my own question. Whoops!
These users thanked the author Chintzki for the post:
Kiwi

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:01 pm

That indicator is a renamed histo version of Mladen's jurik hilo channel, have this version with alerts and arrows.
Thank your mrtools for your feedback. So the Raitis is a renamed version of the Hilo Channel and the Binary Code indicator is also a renamed version....... :) I wanted to use the Raitis in MTf because it is a mq4 file and I could automate it by myself. As yours is a .ex I would like to request you to add " Automatic next TF" to it. I'd like to take this opportunity to raise the MTF issue again. It would make sense to add this to every MTF indicator in future. It is a feature that is being useful to see the next higher TF to every current TF without having to change the setting. It will also save you time for not receiving such requests. I'd really appreciate this.

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Could someone please modify the Averages Channel Candles indicator for me, so that all the enum options are removed? I would like to have the indicator with the following inputs hardcoded (without possibility of changing them via indicator inputs):

Average method: Super smoother
Price to use: Close

Would really appreciate it if a few lines could be removed from the code and provide me with the indicator as requested above. Thanks for your time!