Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:21 am
You've taken time to outline your request but what's up with the photos?
Please attach actual (proper) screenshots. Those images are pretty hard to see.

Also, the coders can't do anything with EX4 files, have you got the source code MQ4?
Today i will try to explain my request in very clear manner... Sorry for unclear images of last today i will provide clear screenshots.
The option which you can see in the screenshots can be a gamechanger in checking your accuracy with any indicator, by strategy tester you can check months of data in very less time.
Problem here is that we can't use it for other indicator that means we need something like thise which can be use to check gold indicators provided by our own respected mrtools and mladen. Whenever i try to check any indicators accuracy it takes too much of time but by seeing this i got an idea if mrtools or mladen can code this option for their indicators, it can help us a lot. Because on almost all of their indicators they provide arrows or signal option.

The reason i had posted ex4 file is that i am not having mq4 file, on this someone can help if anyone having source file of this they can post on our forum.

Main question is that is this possible?
Answer is yes, try it and see it sir

Second question is that can we have it?
Answer is that it all depends on our great two people respected mrtools and mladen.

Last thing, is this compulsory to be provided by mrtools and mladen?
Answer is no no and no... They always helps us. They always provide gold indicators and they always try to do something on every request made by people like me who doesn't know ABCD of coding. And for these i love them and respect them a lot..❤️🌹

At last is this option is important..
Answer is Yes, because people like me who uses 99.99% indicators provided by our mrtools and mladen can check their accuracy in minutes. For me it is must having option. Because checking any indicators accuracy is the main task.
Hope you will now understood what i need.
I will request our great
mrtools
mladen
that i cant provide source file for this indicator but they can run it once to check how it works... And if possible they can code it for us. I clear myself that i dont need this full indicator, just i need is that only the option which is in upper corner of the chart.
At last thankyou i will wait for answer from you, mrtools or mladen and any friend who can help on this. 🌹🌹
Thankyou sir, hopefully i have cleared my request this time
I will pray that may god fulfill my this request, because I need this.
Thankyou respected sir

Devvasu525 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:07 am

Today i will try to explain my request in very clear manner... Sorry for unclear images of last today i will provide clear screenshots.
The option which you can see in the screenshots can be a gamechanger in checking your accuracy with any indicator, by strategy tester you can check months of data in very less time.
Problem here is that we can't use it for other indicator that means we need something like thise which can be use to check gold indicators provided by our own respected mrtools and mladen. Whenever i try to check any indicators accuracy it takes too much of time but by seeing this i got an idea if mrtools or mladen can code this option for their indicators, it can help us a lot. Because on almost all of their indicators they provide arrows or signal option.

The reason i had posted ex4 file is that i am not having mq4 file, on this someone can help if anyone having source file of this they can post on our forum.

Main question is that is this possible?
Answer is yes, try it and see it sir

Second question is that can we have it?
Answer is that it all depends on our great two people respected mrtools and mladen.

Last thing, is this compulsory to be provided by mrtools and mladen?
Answer is no no and no... They always helps us. They always provide gold indicators and they always try to do something on every request made by people like me who doesn't know ABCD of coding. And for these i love them and respect them a lot..❤️🌹

At last is this option is important..
Answer is Yes, because people like me who uses 99.99% indicators provided by our mrtools and mladen can check their accuracy in minutes. For me it is must having option. Because checking any indicators accuracy is the main task.
Hope you will now understood what i need.
I will request our great

that i cant provide source file for this indicator but they can run it once to check how it works... And if possible they can code it for us. I clear myself that i dont need this full indicator, just i need is that only the option which is in upper corner of the chart.
At last thankyou i will wait for answer from you, mrtools or mladen and any friend who can help on this. 🌹🌹
Thankyou sir, hopefully i have cleared my request this time
I will pray that may god fulfill my this request, because I need this.
Thankyou respected sir
Friend that is a tester provided in a russan forum.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post:
Devvasu525

:exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:

Hello everyone,
I am using this indicator, and I must say that it is actually not like the most common patterns indicators, so I think it is very reliable and useful .. for those who do not have time to stay all day in front of the pc.
but this indicator has some problems to solve.
I ask therefore, if some good programmer can solve these problems:
1- the indicator, as the bars slide, the supports and resistors deform, thus "dirtying" the chart.
2- let's assume we place the indicator on a EURUSD 4H chart, we see that the last signal is displayed 7 days ago, we let the chart scroll over time, and from now on, at the close of each candle, so every 4 hours, the indicator generates and sends the same signal as a week ago. it would be advisable to adjust so that it sends signals only when the concerned candle closes, and then never again.
3- it is not possible to change the colors and dimensions of the text and arrows, of the names of the candles (engulfing, pinbar etc.), the same goes for the supports and resistors.
it is not possible to adjust the distance of text and arrows from the minimum and maximum of the candle that generates the signal.
4- I don't know why, but even having only 4 charts open, it weighs down MT4 a lot, making every operation very slow.
I therefore kindly ask if anyone can fix these defects and make these improvements.
thank you very much in advance,
and I hope this indicator can be useful to others as well.

:exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim: :exclaim:

Hi Mrtools,

1) Could you please add color options to this indicator. To change color by slope and also another option to change color by zero crossing.

2) Are there any possible enhancements you can make like adding different price options to RSIPrice and smoothing methods. An option to turn histogram on/off will be good as well.

3) Is it possible to make this MTF? It will be nice if MTF options can include "First higher time frame", "Second higher time frame" etc.

Thanks for your help.

Hi team,

I'm currently working my way through testing two line cross indicator. I've found one that provides quite good entries, however it does whipsaw a bit as well.
The indicator only has one setting, which doesnt really help to reduce the whipsaw.
my question is, would it be possible to add another filter to an existing indicator to widen the two lines without changing the entries too much?

cheers
beansy

traderokey wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:25 am Hi Mrtools,

1) Could you please add color options to this indicator. To change color by slope and also another option to change color by zero crossing.

2) Are there any possible enhancements you can make like adding different price options to RSIPrice and smoothing methods. An option to turn histogram on/off will be good as well.

3) Is it possible to make this MTF? It will be nice if MTF options can include "First higher time frame", "Second higher time frame" etc.

Thanks for your help.

Derivative oscillator & alerts + arrows nmc.mq4
Added the price options , new mtf, and now instead of only rsi added 7 rsi options.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
QSD, traderokey, rudiarius, SWicak, pipsquirrel