Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Thor 456 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 1:54 pm Mr Tools or anybody else , I have a request , could it be possible to extract the Blue and Red lines indicator in the Green circle ,I dont want the Whole shebang , it come from Heijden_MAC3D
This part of the indicator is accurate and easy to read and i would like to know what is the math. inside is it a macd ? or if there is an indicator already done doing the same thing let me know. Many thanks.
Thor 456
It looks like for the red ma's there are 7 ma's first one has a set period the others they add 1/shift to each instance the blue ma's are the same except they subtract 1/shift from each instance

SBala wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 6:07 pm Hi All:

Can a trend bar indicator be made for NRTR_ATR_STOP indicator?

Regards,

SBala
Hi Jimmy and Mr. Tools:

Can you please look into this request?

I have only NRTR atr Stop and I dont know whether I got that indicator from this site, so I did not post that indicator here. My request is a trend bar indicator like it is in the right upper corner to represent all TF of the NRTR atr Stop indicator.

Regards,

Bala.
Attachments

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:48 am

Careful with the ma in color because it looks like it can repaint.
Okay, but can u add alert and arrow when price close inside VZO red and green line?
I mean when the basement indicator crosses green line of the channel and closes inside it, put arrow appear.
when the basement indicator crosses red line of the channel and closes inside it, call arrow appear.

Can anybody help on these please...
Is this possible to see win and loss, like this indicator. It shows in the upper corner-
1.Total number of signal generated.
2.How many were correct.
3.How many got wrong.
4.And we can set martingale option also.
I was able to check its accuracy in 5 minutes for months of data in strategy tester....damn good
Since mrtools provide us arrows option, is this possible that we can have this upper corner side box option to check our setup accuracy with so ease with any indicator with arrows.. i am providing that indicator and some pics also....
I found that indicator in forex-factory posted by one of our member
vvfish
in a .rar file
If possible help me on this friends and
mrtools
mladen
pacois