Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Csj179t wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:53 pm Hi mrtools and all them coders out here,

Firstly i posed this at "Coding help" .. two days ago. But probably no one checks that topic.

Im stuck with getting values in the EA from the indicator "waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts 2_2.ex4" through iCustom() .
I did this before with others was not a big deal.
Here it just getting values on first bar and then just freezes... and values not changing while EA running...

I checked if i could iCustom() the same but renamed indicator in the main indicator, and comment its values... it worked...

Indicator and ea is attached.
Help me please!!!

Sincerely,
Sergei

Code: Select all

double one = iCustom(NULL,0,"waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts 2_2.ex4",0,0);
double two = iCustom(NULL,0,"waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts 2_2.ex4",1,0);

int OnInit()
  {
   return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);
  }

void OnDeinit(const int reason)
  {
  }

void OnTick()
  {
Comment(one, "  ", two);   
  }
Unless I'm missing something looks like your code should work, unless you might need the external parameters.

cinare wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:10 pm

I am so happy! Thank you :In Love: Can't wait to try tomorrow. And you even found or made a histo :D And if that is't enough, it even has alerts and arrows! The arrows aren't showing though... Could I be missing a dependency file maybe?
Fixed the arrows, and added an ob/os histo. Not able to verify, but all should be working.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
josi, rudiarius, cinare, thomdel, alexm, pipsquirrel

Dear Forum members, I have an idea for an indicator that might be useful to some.
The idea is to measure the distance (in pips) between a Moving average and the close price (of current candle). This can be handy when comparing this distance to an indicator like an ATR. The idea is to filter your Indicator signals that give you the green light to enter a trade. When the distance between MA and close price > ATR, you do not enter the trade because the price has overextended. When the distance between MA and close price < ATR, you enter. Let me know your thoughts on this and whether or not something like this could be implemented?

Thanks!

THE_ONE wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:22 pm

Hi Good Traders. Dont you have the mql code for the following indicator?VWAP - z score (alerts + arrows).ex4
Hi,
please go to this side:

No source code REQUESTS. If a source code (ie. MQ4 file) is not posted, please understand and accept the code as it is. Please do not ask for the source code and respect our coder's decision to protect their valuable work.

viewtopic.php?p=1295368880#p1295368880
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, moey_dw
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

THE_ONE wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:22 pm Hi Good Traders. Dont you have the mql code for the following indicator?VWAP - z score (alerts + arrows).ex4
Attachments
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
Skyold, Jimmy, ratonchjes, Devvasu525
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈