NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

cinare wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 4:10 pm
mrtools wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Try this one.
I am so happy! Thank you :In Love: Can't wait to try tomorrow. And you even found or made a histo :D And if that is't enough, it even has alerts and arrows! The arrows aren't showing though... Could I be missing a dependency file maybe?
Fixed the arrows, and added an ob/os histo. Not able to verify, but all should be working.
VWAP - z score (alerts + arrows).ex4
(50.74 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
CADJPYM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:39 am
H1976 wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:33 pm
Hello Dear mladen , mrtools , and all senior coders
Could you please check the attached indicator for repainting? If it is not a repaint idicator , is it possible to make it smoother and add chart arrows on it ?
Changed the rsi ma to a t3 ma,added arrows, and made it user friendly. Oh yeah and no repaint.
Hi mrtools, thank you for this indicator. Please can you let me know what event(s) cause an arrow to show on the chart? Thank you very much.

Dear Forum members, I have an idea for an indicator that might be useful to some.
The idea is to measure the distance (in pips) between a Moving average and the close price (of current candle). This can be handy when comparing this distance to an indicator like an ATR. The idea is to filter your Indicator signals that give you the green light to enter a trade. When the distance between MA and close price > ATR, you do not enter the trade because the price has overextended. When the distance between MA and close price < ATR, you enter. Let me know your thoughts on this and whether or not something like this could be implemented?

Thanks!

mrtools wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:38 pm
cinare wrote:

I am so happy! Thank you :In Love: Can't wait to try tomorrow. And you even found or made a histo :D And if that is't enough, it even has alerts and arrows! The arrows aren't showing though... Could I be missing a dependency file maybe?
Fixed the arrows, and added an ob/os histo. Not able to verify, but all should be working.
Hi Good Traders. Dont you have the mql code for the following indicator?VWAP - z score (alerts + arrows).ex4

THE_ONE wrote:
Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:22 pm
mrtools wrote:

Hi Good Traders. Dont you have the mql code for the following indicator?VWAP - z score (alerts + arrows).ex4
Hi,
please go to this side:

No source code REQUESTS. If a source code (ie. MQ4 file) is not posted, please understand and accept the code as it is. Please do not ask for the source code and respect our coder's decision to protect their valuable work.

viewtopic.php?p=1295368880#p1295368880
Trade what you see, not what you think

mrtools wrote:
cinare wrote:

:In Love: Yes, all is working great! Thank you so much!

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2272 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 1294 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”