Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

RplusT wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:16 pm

mrtools, could you please add a smoothed version of the RSI to the Tarzan Indicator.
I have overlaid this smoothed RSI in the pic. It would also make sense to have an MTF version to see the sginals of higher TFs.

rsi smoothed - mtf + alerts + lines.mq4

Tarzan smoothed.JPG
Smoothed it with jurik.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
RplusT, pipsquirrel, tvhh94

Hello,
I am looking for a simple EA or script which can put same SL/TP of multiple orders. For example, if I have currently 100 separate EURUSD 0.01 orders open, I want them to close at the same certain price altogether. I tried many trade manger EAs but they set SL/TP to individual orders instead of merged orders. Kindly let me know if you know any.

Thanks,
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci

Hi mrtools,

Is it possible to check the request on post #10599? about adding a Gann HiLo as a filter to the CCI Arrows?

viewtopic.php?p=1295416342#p1295416342

there is this other indicator which was also modified in the forum that have a Gann HiLo arrows filtered with MA's

Don't know if it's helpful to the request, but just in case will upload it, also for anyone who find it useful.

Thanks in advance.

-L- wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:08 pm Hi mrtools,

Is it possible to check the request on post #10601? about addind a Gann HiLo as a filter to the CCI Arrows?

there is this other indicator which was also modified in the forum that have a Gann HiLo arrows filtered with MA's

Don't know if it's helpful to the request, but just in case will upload it, also for anyone who find it useful.

Thanks in advance.
Might be possible will look into it more tomorrow.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
-L-