Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please look at this Indi : Fibonacci All TF button
When we change symbol, MT4 hangs and crashes. Please Resolve this Issue when Time Permits.
This happens with both - Original Indi & button Indi.

Reference link : viewtopic.php?p=1295415742#p1295415742

Thanks for Support, Kindness, Shares, Hardwork.
Thanks.

losajoca wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:00 pm

mrtools,

Sorry, but I have another request, if its possible, that is making a histo version of "jma-zscore" (just like pic).
Hope you have the source code as it was adapted from mt5 a couple of months ago...
Grateful. Thanks.
This is a histo version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
losajoca, pipsquirrel, heispark

Beastie wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 6:29 pm Kind Sirs,

Would it be at all possible to add a coloured histogram to this indicator please, so that when the thicker blue line is above the midline the area is shaded green, for example, and conversely when it is below the midline, shaded red. Hopefully that makes sense!

Many Thanks
A histogram instead of the thick blue line?

Dear Mr Tools.

You previously added added email and push alerts to indicator AllHullMA Histo_v3.1 alerts for me.

I have got the push alerts working and that is great, thanks.

If indicator thinks price is changing direction, it will indicate this at the start of a new candle and send me a push notification of the change. However, I'm working on H4 time frame, so I want the push alert at the candle close.
Obviously the price can do anything across the H4 period

Is it possible to have the indicator send alerts at candle close when price direction has changed?

Please see attached Indicator and Screen Print

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:22 am

Added a trend moving average with alerts on sadukey crossing the ma and sadukey color change with mtf.
Have tested many indicators and even though I like to trade "naked" and only use price-action and supDem - this indicator is a gem with the mtf feature...
Thank you very much! Don't know if anything can be improved or for testing, but what about creating more options for the MA methods for Sudukey? Will it make any difference? Wish there was an option to set own time period - possible ? =)
Once again, thank you! Respect eternally and love for all of you guys busting their a** creating code for us mortals!