DownloadRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello everyone.
To Mladen, Mr tools, and all the expert and wonderful coders ou there, can you please take a look at this indicator called HMA Mega Trend. As you may see from the screenshots, it draws arrows on slope change. I was trying to test it for repainting and on the 1 min chart and i noticed that it tends to (in some way) redraw the arrows. If it draws two arrows in the same direction, it will delete one of the arrows and keep the other. This happens when you switch from one timeframe to another and then back to the original. e.g. M1 => M5 => M1 . The bottom image is after switching the timeframes and from. The first is the original.

Is it possible for you to work on this indicator and see if you can stop it from redrawing the arrows.
Thank you in advance
Attachments
The original The original
After switching and switching back timeframes After switching and switching back timeframes

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Comfort wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 3:06 pm Hello everyone.
To Mladen, Mr tools, and all the expert and wonderful coders ou there, can you please take a look at this indicator called HMA Mega Trend. As you may see from the screenshots, it draws arrows on slope change. I was trying to test it for repainting and on the 1 min chart and i noticed that it tends to (in some way) redraw the arrows. If it draws two arrows in the same direction, it will delete one of the arrows and keep the other. This happens when you switch from one timeframe to another and then back to the original. e.g. M1 => M5 => M1 . The bottom image is after switching the timeframes and from. The first is the original.

Is it possible for you to work on this indicator and see if you can stop it from redrawing the arrows.
Thank you in advance
Posted a non repainting version here viewtopic.php?p=1295413098#p1295413098
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Comfort

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear MrTools
I wonder how the "34 wave channel indicator" looks with a smoothed bollinger band (with narrow outer bands) instead. If the prize has enough momentum it pierces through it the BB (period 50 for example) follows and catches up again as soon the move is getting weak. This was just an interesting idea to experiment with.
(reference to 34 wave channel viewtopic.php?p=1295413461#p1295413461)

picture of the idea with bollinger bands - perhaps you can create a powerful variation with this,
sincerely - myrx
Attachments
These users thanked the author myrx for the post:
euro_rapp

Dear MrTools
I got your work named “trend wave osc(mtf + alerts)-mrtools.ex4” from forex-station.com. I love it and have studied to find a way to use it. I tried to build an indicator from it as colored tape indicator. It worked as expected and gave precise output. But everytime when I placed it on MT4 charts, MT4 got slow down and finally crashed. I didn’t know why. Would you please have a look and help suggest me or correct it?

Everyone is welcome to join.

Thank you in advance.

I really love this indicator, the MACD Candle nmc. It shows a MTF dashboard like text on the chart.

Would it be possible for someone to convert or add a similar MTF dashboard text just like the MACD Candle nmc to this indicator "heiken ashi ma jurik - mtf & alerts"?

I would be very very grateful!

Hi Guys

Could anyone please add arrows when the main line (RED) crosses 0 please (it currently gives arrows on two line cross) having back tested the indicator i get better results this way and would love for the indicator to visually confirm the 0 has been crossed.

Thanks
Jeff Vader
These users thanked the author JeffVader for the post:
Holmes27

phuping wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:05 am Dear MrTools
I got your work named “trend wave osc(mtf + alerts)-mrtools.ex4” from forex-station.com. I love it and have studied to find a way to use it. I tried to build an indicator from it as colored tape indicator. It worked as expected and gave precise output. But everytime when I placed it on MT4 charts, MT4 got slow down and finally crashed. I didn’t know why. Would you please have a look and help suggest me or correct it?

Everyone is welcome to join.

Thank you in advance.
Could you explain how you want the conditions for the histogram coloring?